+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
ADR - Oct 13th,2021

Did rcmp fingerprints on 13th Oct - Letter was mailed out on November 2nd, 2021, but till date never received it ( Misplaced/lost- Canada post)

Did another RCMP fingerprints on - 9th December,2021
Issued on - 17th December, 2021
Mailed out on - 29th December,2021
Received on - January 8th,2022.

Good luck

Last edited:

Sunita arora

Star Member
May 11, 2019
ADR - Oct 13th,2021

Did rcmp fingerprints on 13th Oct - Letter was mailed out on November 2nd, 2021, but till date never received it ( Misplaced/lost- Canada post)

Good luck
any update

Sunita arora

Star Member
May 11, 2019
Yeee finally my turn

AOR - 4th November 2020 ( Ottawa VO)

First Portal email- 11th January 2022
Second Portal email- 12th January 2022
eCoPR - 19th January 2022

Thanks
any update
ADR - Oct 13th,2021

Good luck
when did you upload in your portal and when it is shown that they received. please clarify.
thanks

Naz786

Oct 23, 2019
I am working in Canada, will apply CEC inland soon. Can we do upfront RCMP criminal record check?
hey guys quick question about rcmp
My friend did his rcmp on October 22 2021
He haven’t received yet we email rcmp this what it says on it

Good Day,

Please be advised that we are currently experiencing service delays due to a significant volume increase of Landed Immigrant Status applications (aka Permanent Resident).

If you have made a request for a Landed Immigrant Status Certified Criminal Record Check and you have yet to receive your RCMP certified criminal record check product, please contact
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for more information concerning your submission deadline.

Document Control Number (DCN):

Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant Status

Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on:2021-10-22

We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.

The results will be mailed to:

It has more then 3 months
How long more I need to wait
Any advice please
What should I do

Reactions: Ayanna

RnDtech

Mar 18, 2020
do we need to do rcmp upfront? or do we do this once ircc request?

thanks

Good Day,

Please be advised that we are currently experiencing service delays due to a significant volume increase of Landed Immigrant Status applications (aka Permanent Resident).

If you have made a request for a Landed Immigrant Status Certified Criminal Record Check and you have yet to receive your RCMP certified criminal record check product, please contact
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada for more information concerning your submission deadline.

Further to your request for a civil criminal record verification for: Landed Immigrant Status

Please be advised that, according to our records, the application in question was received in our system on:2021-10-22

We are unable to provide specific dates as to when the verification will be completed. Once we complete our search, the results will be mailed to the address indicated in your electronic submission.

Any advice please
What should I do

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
do we need to do rcmp upfront? or do we do this once ircc request?
Typically they ask. Some fingerprinting shops will not do the fingerprinting if you don't have the request letter. YMMV. If you find someone who does fingerprinting, you can get that done upfront. The certificate has a validity date of sorts, so it may become invalid by the time you apply.

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020

Good Day,

Any advice please
What should I do
you already there
You should receive your rcmp certificate by 24 February
Rcmp process fingerprints from 3 business to 120 business days

pankyy

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey everyone, I emailed rcmp for the list of accredited fingerprinting centers. How long do they usually reply? I'm seeing some companies in Google but I wanna make sure they're legit. Thanks