+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

Deiela

Aug 5, 2021
Hey guys, some strange thing happened to my process. I received the email asking for the RCMP on July 18th and I did submit my fingerprints on July 20th. Still didn't get my results yet, but today I got an email from IRCC about the PR Portal confirmation (asking me to confirm my email address to create a profile). So, basically they just ignored my RCMP certificate and will continue my process without it? My deadline is September 12th and is still available to update.

• Love
Reactions: pulkitkumar190

dssaggu

Jul 29, 2021
Hey guys, some strange thing happened to my process. I received the email asking for the RCMP on July 18th and I did submit my fingerprints on July 20th. Still didn't get my results yet, but today I got an email from IRCC about the PR Portal confirmation (asking me to confirm my email address to create a profile). So, basically they just ignored my RCMP certificate and will continue my process without it? My deadline is September 12th and is still available to update.
It happened with one of my friends as well. But in that case, CIC asked RCMP a second time. As he was waiting for RCMP, CIC provided him COPR.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Yes, I submitted the RCMP though weform around 23 June and get Ecorp around 20 July. PR cards 2 weeks after Ecorp
Did you miss the original document request deadline? Is that why you had to submit the RCMP result via web form?

I’m just wondering what happens if we pass the deadline. Do we write an LOE with the confirmation sheet, or just wait?

Ps02

Jul 4, 2021
Same thing happened with me, I'm still waiting for my RCMP check but I got my COPR the day before yesterday.

Reactions: Deiela