Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
intensecool said:
Nope nothing fixed.

Sent email to webmaster did everything and now i uploaded document using 31st Dec 2015 date and a document attached with RCMP stating the error.

However, now i am facing another issue, when CIC asks to SIGN and submit app in the end, it does not work, gives me SERVICE ERROR everytime.

I am waiting for this to be fixed.

In the meantime, already sent my document in a CSE to CIC.
Ok thanks for the reply, please keep us posted if the issue gets fixed. I am sure many are going to face this issue in the near future until this is resolved.

saba_canada

Oct 14, 2015
I am facing the same issue, anyone / seniors pls. help.

Not sure if mentioning 31 dec 2015 will help as the issue date in the RCMP mentions Jan 2016.

Rusuza

Feb 11, 2019
CIC requested "RCMP Criminal Record Check" for me and my wife:
I have 2 questions:
  • To upload the document, there are 2 fields, a document number and expiry date. Can anyone please help me telling me when is the expiry date of RCMP Criminal Record Check as it's not mentioned in the letter RCMP sent to me.
  • on other required field is document number, there are 2 numbers in the RCMP documents, I don't know which is the correct one, please check the
    document attached. (Please advise)
  • When I try to upload the documents, I found both required documents for me and my wife required to be uploaded in my section in the PR application ( under my name : Supporting Documents)? so is it normal to find both documents required in my section???

any help, thank you .

Hey there, did you uploaded yours and yours spouse document together or seperate document? If yes, HOW?