+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP and BIL

Cannnada

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Hi,
AOR is August 1st and today I received update for RCMP check and BIL.
Of course BiL is long shot. For RCMP, any suggestions, I checked at the location of Police and Dundas and Erin Mills. They say we need to register online and visit. Its around 10 days process. I know that there are private agencies which can do, any idea as to who are operating currently and time lines.
I live in Mississauga.
Thanks

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
Hi,
Of course BiL is long shot. For RCMP, any suggestions, I checked at the location of Police and Dundas and Erin Mills. They say we need to register online and visit. Its around 10 days process. I know that there are private agencies which can do, any idea as to who are operating currently and time lines.
I live in Mississauga.
Thanks
Search for 'Commissionaires' near your place. They are authorized third party company to securely send your fingerprints to RCMP. It costs around $50.

Reactions: Cannnada

rajzz2512

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Hi,
I live in Mississauga.
Thanks

Hi,
I live in Mississauga.
Thanks
https://f1mississauga.youcanbook.me/