08-01-2017
Med's Request
12-29-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Lucky213 said:
I hope that you are right...i heard and even you can get those type of people in these forums.....those who left the province and faced problems when they have to renew their PR card.
I hope its just a moral obligations because in my opinion its not

Cheers
Some more information on this issue..
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/can-immigrants-be-told-where-they-must-live-in-canada/article31519796/

Nevertheless, It might have been true that some people might have faced the problems!

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
chautrach said:
Bro, you know how much fund should we show on a bank statement?
And if you leave Canada, will your app still process? What if you get ITA later on, will Cic mail it at Canada address? What you will do then? Apply for visitor visa again to come back?
For a single person alone, the funds is $12,000. And yes, I just have to wait to get invited in EE. I landed in India last night. It's weird landing without a return ticket to Canada. I will apply for visitor perhaps if I get ITA or I will just wait to actually have PR and then go. Hopeful.

chautrach

May 15, 2016
raven00090 said:
For a single person alone, the funds is $12,000. And yes, I just have to wait to get invited in EE. I landed in India last night. It's weird landing without a return ticket to Canada. I will apply for visitor perhaps if I get ITA or I will just wait to actually have PR and then go. Hopeful.
I hope you can get it soon bro..it will be easy to get approved to apply visitor visa from NON visa exempt countries since we get ITA right bro?
Are you going to ask someone here mail ITA to your home country? I guess you have to pick up PR in person in Canada right?

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
Thank you for your kind words, I hope you get invited soon too. Yes, but I am not applying for any visitor visa now. First I need to at least get an ITA, which for now is seeming so difficult to get. ITA is not mailed you get it in your CIC account messages. I hope that can happen sooner than later. This is not the best situation to be in.

chautrach

May 15, 2016
raven00090 said:
Thank you for your kind words, I hope you get invited soon too. Yes, but I am not applying for any visitor visa now. First I need to at least get an ITA, which for now is seeming so difficult to get. ITA is not mailed you get it in your CIC account messages. I hope that can happen sooner than later. This is not the best situation to be in.
My profile is still illegible since I didn't get a minimum score for my IELTS bro :( (my listening is 5.5)
I just wondered if I plan to leave like you (my company doesn't offer Lima), but my profile didn't qualify yet, is it possible to create a new profile in my home country as I gonna retake IELTS in my home country and update it?

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
chautrach said:
My profile is still illegible since I didn't get a minimum score for my IELTS bro :( (my listening is 5.5)
I just wondered if I plan to leave like you (my company doesn't offer Lima), but my profile didn't qualify yet, is it possible to create a new profile in my home country as I gonna retake IELTS in my home country and update it?
It 100% is possible. Not a problem, you can easily do that.

chautrach

May 15, 2016
raven00090 said:
It 100% is possible. Not a problem, you can easily do that.
Thanks again bro.
Are you going to add up your foreign work experience to your profile while waiting and working in India?
We don't need to work the same job as we work here right?
For foreign work experience, it should be pay by cheque right? (My country usually get paid by cash)
Sorry for asking so many questions bro..
If you don't mind, can I inbox you ? :)

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
chautrach said:
Thanks again bro.
Are you going to add up your foreign work experience to your profile while waiting and working in India?
We don't need to work the same job as we work here right?
For foreign work experience, it should be pay by cheque right? (My country usually get paid by cash)
Sorry for asking so many questions bro..
If you don't mind, can I inbox you ? :)
Yes sure. And yes, you absolutely should add foreign work experience too. Just get pay stubs for all your time of work from your employers, oh, and letter from them saying you worked there, the hours you worked, your salary, etc.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tormentor said:
Apparently even Ontario is mulling something on these lines :

http://www.oopnp.com/2016/08/31/oinp-cut-off-to-remain-above-450-bring-residency-law-oinp-001-internal-memo/
I read that somewhere else too, possibly Ontario PNP is in for some major change this time. Hope it goes positive, i am following this website now.
Thanks

JALT

Nov 3, 2015
tormentor said:
Apparently even Ontario is mulling something on these lines :

http://www.oopnp.com/2016/08/31/oinp-cut-off-to-remain-above-450-bring-residency-law-oinp-001-internal-memo/
This is one of the shadiest websites I've seen yet though - the guy carries on like Jason Bourne.
"We have physical access to this document but can't share it because the person (other spy) who shared this document would be held accountable"

Or, as I've seen in other posts
"our (secret) source in CIC/OINP tells us that this is going to happen..."

My question is why:
a) Would immigration officers be hanging around alleyways and cafes in trench coats giving secret passwords to be able to give this guy 'top secret' information?, and
b) Why would they tell this guy anyway of all people - who's just some random dude that writes an immigration blog and doesn't even have any kind of business contact details on his site?

His final line - "when OINP opens next on 25 November or earlier" - that could be anytime between right now and the 25 Nov (why the 25 Nov anyway?).

I wouldn't trust this website too much, I think we're all just paying his wages by clicking on his webpage :(

(unless he's that damn guy out of the CIC video..)

ajithj

May 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2017-Mar
AOR Received.
2017-Mar
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
2017-Mar
Passport Req..
2017-May
LANDED..........
2017-Jun
JALT said:
This is one of the shadiest websites I've seen yet though - the guy carries on like Jason Bourne.
"We have physical access to this document but can't share it because the person (other spy) who shared this document would be held accountable"

My question is why:
a) Would immigration officers be hanging around alleyways and cafes in trench coats giving secret passwords to be able to give this guy 'top secret' information?, and
b) Why would they tell this guy anyway of all people - who's just some random dude that writes an immigration blog and doesn't even have any kind of business contact details on his site?

His final line - "when OINP opens next on 25 November or earlier" - that could be anytime between right now and the 25 Nov (why the 25 Nov anyway?).

I wouldn't trust this website too much, I think we're all just paying his wages by clicking on his webpage :(

Agree. They seem to be publishing "breaking" news to gain popularity.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JALT said:

My question is why:

I wouldn't trust this website too much, I think we're all just paying his wages by clicking on his web page :(

It's nothing new.

a) The blogger needs to protect his source, so he can get his hand on the latest piece of news.
b) Because he somehow has a personal connection with an agent in OINP? Same thing like some immigration lawyers can get their hands on some internal document from IRCC like THIS.

And yes, there's no way for us to confirm whether what he posted is true or not, so treat it as pure speculation.

brian90

Aug 10, 2016
I have friends from Indian and other countries that used the Quebec skilled worker programme, BC, and Manitoba PNP and none of them live in Quebec, BC, or Manitoba. My friend Raja landed in Quebec, stayed 1 week and left and went to Calgary and now he is a citizen with no problems. I am not saying to follow what he did but some provinces are more strict than others.

LokiJr01

Apr 13, 2016
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-09-2016
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2017
Just on the topic concerning Provincial Nomination, these programs were created to boost the economy and population of other provinces that are not as mainstream as Ontario, or British Columbia (due to opportunities).

If you apply to such provinces, there is a moral obligation to stay. Can you move despite this? Of course you can. But if you are not giving the province a chance and just move to Ontario the second you get your PR visa, you're gonna look like opportunistic and you only took advantage of the program. It will adversely affect the chance of other applicants in the future since there's a good chance provinces will tighten their requirements.

It's a give and take deal. If after a certain period, let's say a year or two, and you still could not find the right job / opportunity after so many tries, you can speak with the provincial immigration team and explain your side. At least it's an amicable exit.