+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
I have a random question: if IRCC gives 3900 ITA per draw, and some of those are rejected, does IRCC gives back does invites in a different draw?

I feel some people rush to the system and fill information even when they have not completed their full year of experience, and other things..
That’s a good question. Well only IRCC knows the answer. Also, few people can cancel their ITAs.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Hey guys please don't say few will stop. I hope to get my ITA September. I have already paid for many things and it has been a huge cost
LM?
What’s that?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Now speculations have gone until saying abandonment of fsw draws...omg ..There is no way,not even 1% chance of abandoning of fsw draws. Am pretty sure next draw is fsw draw.
And this is not a speculation?

• Haha
Reactions: RoverMover

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I read it three to four times. They repeatedly were discussing to welcome newcomers and more importantly International Students and help them settle down there.
Nowhere there is anything mentioned about halting FSWs or prioritizing CECs. This sudden meeting after a long time and that too to start welcoming newcomers (although it highlights international students more) somewhere tells me that they will be back with FSW draws.
They have paused it for nearly 5 months and I really really do not think CEC specific draws will continue.
The next draw will probably be an FSW and the ones after that should also be FSWs
Cos, unofficially it is being said (by IRCC and CIC) that 'All programs' draw will be back in full swing by Summer and Summer ends by August (if I'm not wrong).
They are also quite well known for exceeding their targets (keeping in mind of the 10 to 20 % or overall ITAs declined, rejected applications) and this 2020 might see an increased ITAs than proposed
There is no good reason to conduct this meeting other than welcoming outsiders and students particularly. If they are gonna start to welcome students or even if they are gonna resume the applications of students, obviously All program draws will resume. Remember, FSW is one of their highly successful assets and I really do not think they will stop this for sure.
Anyways, let us wait and watch. Let us not jump into any conclusion.
Only IRCC, Mendocino, Trudeau, and his ministers will be aware.
Be hopeful. Canada is one of the kind-hearted nations and I believe it will for sure do favor outlanders who are really exhausted of all these
Even this Tuesday's (29 July) maintenance hints me that there might be an FSW draw on that date (I may be wrong as well but..)

Also, have a look at this para

"Ministers committed to advancing shared immigration priorities and enhancing Canada’s immigration policies and programs by endorsing the Federal-Provincial-Territorial Strategic Plan for Immigration 2020-2023. This plan sets out a vision for immigration, highlighting how newcomers contribute to building vibrant communities and an inclusive and prosperous Canada, supported by a robust and responsive immigration system. "

The "Federal-Provincial-Territorial Strategic Plan" includes Federal program (FSW), PNP, and Municipal programs (as far as I perceive) and there's not even 1 point talking about long term CEC or Canadian Experience Specific Draws. Then why there is so much fear and uncertainty?

So let us wait and see what happens.
God, Queen, and Trudeau save us.

Last edited:

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
I read it three to four times. They repeatedly were discussing to welcome newcomers and more importantly International Students and help them settle down there.
Nowhere there is mentioned about halting FSWs or prioritizing CECs. This meeting after a long time and that too to start welcoming newcomers (although it highlights international students more) somewhere tells me that they will be back with FSW draws.
They have paused it for nearly 5 months and I really really do not think CEC specific draws will continue.
The next draw will probably be an FSW and the ones after that should also be FSWs
Cos, unofficially it is being said (by IRCC and CIC) that 'All programs' draw will be back in full swing by Summer and Summer ends by August (if I'm not wrong).
They are also quite well known for exceeding their targets (keeping in mind of the 10 to 20 % or ITAs declined, rejected applications) and this 2020 might see an increased ITAs then proposed
There is no good reason to conduct this meeting other than welcoming outsiders and students particularly. If they are gonna start to welcome students or even if they are gonna resume the applications of students, obviously All program draws will resume. Remember, FSW is one of their highly successful assets and I really do not think they will stop this for sure.
Be hopeful. Canada is one of the kind-hearted nations and I believe it will for sure do favor outlanders who are really exhausted of all these
Even this Tuesday's maintenance hints me that it might be an FSW draw on that date (I may be wrong as well but..)
Let us see
God and Queen save us. Lol
You didn't include this in your post:
"Ministers also discussed the challenges of attracting newcomers to communities outside of major urban centres across Canada. Ministers agreed on the importance of advancing regional economic immigration objectives and acknowledged the proven success and the strong track record of Provincial Nominee Programs to distribute the benefits of immigration across Canada and federal pilots to address targeted regional (Atlantic) and local (Rural/Northern) gaps. Recognizing that immigration is a shared jurisdiction, ministers referenced the development of a new Municipal Nominee Program, and agreed that continued collaboration is needed to enable a coordinated immigration response to community and labour market needs while supporting the ongoing success of Provincial Nominee Programs."

These are the main points that sound like they might focus on program specific draws. Most FSWs usually prefer to settle in urban areas like Toronto and Vancouver. These regional programs and pilot programs will help to get immigrants in rural parts of Canada.

Last edited:

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
No a document but this process has been very expensive for me. I am selling my land for this. I hope they don't close the door. That will be very unfair
Dude, are you really gonna risk to a such a high extent?
A property is something that your family bought with immense hard work, efforts and you are gonna sell it straight away (rather than at least pledging it) without any consultation?
Hold on man
Think twice and thrice. There's been a lot of scams like this and beware of any shortcomings
Do not rush. Talk to many people and then decide.

Reactions: Lulu69

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Guys, please slow down. They have not abandoned anything until there is an official Statement. You guys need to look at the larger picture
1. The ageing population.
2. As mentioned, immigration is key to economic recovery.

If they have announced immigration targets, there is something called Real Estate linked to the targets. You think they plan to invite these many people without investing in living spaces?
The target is going to remain same till 2023.
The pandemic is unprecedented and there will be delays until we learn to live with it.
Have patience. All will get an ITA. Good Luck

Canada2628

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Nowhere there is anything mentioned about halting FSWs or prioritizing CECs. This sudden meeting after a long time and that too to start welcoming newcomers (although it highlights international students more) somewhere tells me that they will be back with FSW draws.
They are also quite well known for exceeding their targets (keeping in mind of the 10 to 20 % or overall ITAs declined, rejected applications) and this 2020 might see an increased ITAs than proposed
Even this Tuesday's (29 July) maintenance hints me that there might be an FSW draw on that date (I may be wrong as well but..)

Also, have a look at this para

"Ministers committed to advancing shared immigration priorities and enhancing Canada’s immigration policies and programs by endorsing the Federal-Provincial-Territorial Strategic Plan for Immigration 2020-2023. This plan sets out a vision for immigration, highlighting how newcomers contribute to building vibrant communities and an inclusive and prosperous Canada, supported by a robust and responsive immigration system. "

The "Federal-Provincial-Territorial Strategic Plan" includes Federal program (FSW), PNP, and Municipal programs (as far as I perceive) and there's not even 1 point talking about long term CEC or Canadian Experience Specific Draws. Then why there is so much fear and uncertainty?

So let us wait and see what happens.
God, Queen, and Trudeau save us.
Definitely on 29th July there will be all programs draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.