+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
This isn't a good line of thought, except of course you aren't telling something here. Nobody here has ever thought of being denied after ITA. Is there issue with any of your documents? If yes, get it sorted before ITA. You might not be lucky enough to get a second chance because applications aren't always rejected on the basis of eligibility all the time - sometimes, they can be rejected for misrepresentation and if this happens, that's an automatic 5years ban bar any judicial review.
No, I have no problem with my application. But, just this week i saw a post on Facebook about a guy who got his PR application rejected, because he presented a marriage certificate from Las Vegas, instead of a certificate from the country where he lives right now. We did all the research and there’s nothing wrong with this, yet, it was rejected.
For example, right now I’m trying to get married to my boyfriend, but due to COVID-19, we are unable to do it.
I presume things will be back to normal before the limit to submit the application, but who knows what the officer who will review my application will think about that “last minute” marriage?
These kinds of interpretation really scare me. Even though I know we have the right to request an revaluation.
In a smaller proportion, it also happened with my boyfriend’s WES application, which was initially rejected due to a minor error from his university.
Therefore, I learned that we might ended getting rejected for some really stupid reasons, like the lack of a signature, or something like that.
I’ll try to be as careful as I can when it comes the time to submit my application, to make sure I’ll be following 100% of the requirements, but I’ll never be 100% sure things will work out until I receive the PPR.
That’s what I learned based on the feedback I see from people how gets theirs applications rejected.

LaksHari

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello,

Also please note that while entering passport details you are supposed to make the entry of every entry and exit stamp on you old and new passport. It could be slightly overwhelming if you are a frequent traveller.
PCC must be obtained from any country u have been in for more than 6 months even if it's in parts. So that they don't come back for ADR. I have seen many people trying to obtain PCC which they thought was unnecessary.
Now the primary objective must be to give as many documents as possible and eliminate the ADR request without making it look complicated.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Praveen32

Jun 23, 2020
That's true buddy. Looking at past profile trends, and scrutinizing each category, it could be possible to see a draw between 473-476 for the July 16th, if so. Henceforth, a draw on July 30th may drop us further below to somewhat 467-468.

Well, obviously this is based on trends and some mathematical modelling, and I will still be skeptical.

Any comments and further analysis will be much appreciated.
How can u say that the next draw is slated for 16th July ?

Sheena87

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi everyone, hope you are all safe. Since March, the total number of people in the express entry pool is fairly consistent..I think CRS increases only when fresh applicants keep entering the pool right? Do you think more people will be able to enter now in view of the current Covid crisis?

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
Yes otherwise what is the point of restarting FSW draws. Also pre pandemic the scores were consistently above 470.

The new game plan is to come as a masters student in Canada (ensure it’s a 2 year masters program to get a 3 year PGWP). Then gain additional points for Canadian experience. We can see numerous people starting to do this already. This will be the new normal.

Reactions: hydrizxcv

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
Usually months that have 5 wednesdays are months where IRCC deploys B2B draws. That was the case on April, when we had 3 draws in the same month, and might possibly be the case again in July, since there will be 5 Wednesdays again.
I really hope so as I'm at 468.

Reactions: jrossi

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi all, when do you think PPRs for outlanders will be distributed?
I think they are currently allowing expired copr people to come to Canada only if they are making a permanent move. If it is for so called "soft-landing" ,it is not allowed right now. When it comes to PPRs for outlanders, i belivew ecould see a good progress in August, VACs are starting to open up, lets wait and see

Last edited:

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Brace for impact!!!
IELTS resuming in India from 16th July....

As per my prediction, we may see a major drop of CRS points in the very next draw, its gonna go up again after that. There would be more people than ever before joining the pool in the coming days.

Still, everyone cannot make 470+, right?
Hopefully 460-470 bracket may get cleared before October.

Last edited:

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Brace for impact!!!

As per my prediction, we may see a major drop of CRS points in the very next draw, its gonna go up again after that. There would be more people than ever before joining the pool in the coming days.

I think there is a good chance it would drop down for the next couple of draws. Many people dont have their educational assessments....

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
I think there is a good chance it would drop down for the next couple of draws. Many people dont have their educational assessments....
I would like to this so too dear... But I also know very well abt my people.... haha...
They make things work somehow. Not to mention, they are very well at competing on scores!!!

Reactions: tankala13

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Brace for impact!!!

@chemistesa must be thrilled

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
470 is the new notm
I beg to differ. There's no logic behind 470 being the new norm buddy. It's possible though, if the number of people joining the pool increases significantly in the coming weeks or, if IRCC decides to reduce the number of invites per draw. Anything aside these would see the score plummet as many are predicting.

I guess we'll keep our fingers crossed then, mate.

Reactions: Pyruvate1
Status
Not open for further replies.