+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 98th Draw

visaapplicant

Star Member
May 31, 2018
Hi guys! Hope someone can advise me...

I am interested to apply under MPNP SWO. I took IELTS last 28 July 2018 and my overall CLB score is 7. I have already sent my credentials to WES so I'm currently waiting for my ECA report. (BSN - 4yrs -Philippines)

While waiting, I have tried lots of eligibility tools... my score for MPNP eligibility assessment is 78 / 100. However, when I checked my EOI score, I've only got total of 523 / 1000...this includes my work experience, IELTS score and educational assessment (1 post secondary program of 3 years or more), adaptability and age (28).

In terms of adaptability, I have my first cousin in Manitoba who is willing to support me all the way.

Kindly enlighten me if I can still pursue my application with the above-mentioned details.

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and God bless everyone!
Hi there! You can post your queries to this page: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/forums/provincial-nomination-program-immigration.6/

I believe they can better help you :)

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Lol so last year people were not busy according to you??
Last year competition was less and hence scores of 435 was good. This year story is different. Hence everyone is trying to max out on their IELTS or if thats alrdy done then apply for Masters or maybe French.
Hope that answers LOL

Jakilee

Star Member
Dec 9, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
WOW what has happened to ROH???

I remember about 5 months ago, every two weeks we will have over 100 pages, is interest going down or people are just becoming more private.

A draw day and ROH at just 30 pages.

Just WOW!