+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 98th Draw

Karthikaa

Apr 22, 2017
I am yet to receive an ITA. In my EE profile, I have mentioned the work details of last 10 years. I have worked in 4 companies in last 10 years and have mentioned all 4 company details in my EE profile. And I am working with current employer for last 5 years.

Do I need to submit all documents(reference letters) for all jobs since I have mentioned all jobs in last 10 years or Do I need to provide documents only for 3 years (current job).

Requesting all members to throw some light on this so that if anything needs to be modified, I can do it as soon as possible.

Reactions: senthilkumarank

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
I am yet to receive an ITA. In my EE profile, I have mentioned the work details of last 10 years. I have worked in 4 companies in last 10 years and have mentioned all 4 company details in my EE profile. And I am working with current employer for last 5 years.

Do I need to submit all documents(reference letters) for all jobs since I have mentioned all jobs in last 10 years or Do I need to provide documents only for 3 years (current job).

Requesting all members to throw some light on this so that if anything needs to be modified, I can do it as soon as possible.

You will need to include reference letters for all the jobs (during document submission after receiving ITA) that you have mentioned in the EE profile.
If you have reference letters from all the companies, you can include those. Otherwise, I would suggest you keep your present employer details and get the reference letter from the current employer. ( as present employment is more than 3 years)

Once you receive your ITA, there is a section called "Personal History'. You can include your pervious empoyer details in this section.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Gokul
Need help in keeping my Express Entry profile up to date:
* Since showing my current company (been working here for about 1 year) is not an option, should I just not mention the same in my Express Entry profile?
* Prior to that (Jul-2017), I worked for more than 4 years total, in two different companies - can I share the letter of recommendation for them? work belonged to same NOC code.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Help regarding New Born:

By God's grace, blessed with a baby boy last month. However not yet finalised upon a name, nor applied for passport.
How to deal with Express Entry profile in such a case?
I have read upon a case in this forum itself - where the candidate has to decline the invitation because the dependents details (kids) weren't added.

Please advise.

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Gokul
Need help in keeping my Express Entry profile up to date:
* Since showing my current company (been working here for about 1 year) is not an option, should I just not mention the same in my Express Entry profile?
* Prior to that (Jul-2017), I worked for more than 4 years total, in two different companies - can I share the letter of recommendation for them? work belonged to same NOC code.
I did the same for my case as well. I am with my present employer for only 10 months now. So did not include him in the work history. I was with a different company for 5 years with the same NOC. So, i just listed my previous employer. I only provided the reference letter from my previous employer.

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
I did the same for my case as well. I am with my present employer for only 10 months now. So did not include him in the work history. I was with a different company for 5 years with the same NOC. So, i just listed my previous employer. I only provided the reference letter from my previous employer.
So they aren't bothered what I am doing currently? There arent any legal implications? Like hiding information etc?

gokul.chandran

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
So they aren't bothered what I am doing currently? There arent any legal implications? Like hiding information etc?
Once you receive your ITA, there is a section called "Personal History'. You can include all your present/pervious empoyer details in this section.

Reactions: senthilkumarank

sonapradnya

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Help regarding New Born:

By God's grace, blessed with a baby boy last month. However not yet finalised upon a name, nor applied for passport.
How to deal with Express Entry profile in such a case?
I have read upon a case in this forum itself - where the candidate has to decline the invitation because the dependents details (kids) weren't added.

Please advise.
Congratulations.

While preparing EE profile u will not be asked kids details. So go ahead with it

Later after getting ita u will have to provide all the info. So start doing it now. When i went for my passport renewal i saw there was no queue for kids below 1 yr. N have heard it's done much faster.

All the best

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Hopefully we should see a draw tomorrow. And also it should be below 440....the icing on the cake.....If no draw then the 440 theory holds true and we are all doomed.

Reactions: syntaxrage

Gibacho

Aug 13, 2017
Congratulations.

While preparing EE profile u will not be asked kids details. So go ahead with it

Later after getting ita u will have to provide all the info. So start doing it now. When i went for my passport renewal i saw there was no queue for kids below 1 yr. N have heard it's done much faster.

All the best
I think one need to change the number of dependents and the maintainance funds... I just saw in the EE profile.