+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 97th Draw

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
She's more than worth it dude. I messed up few things over last few months and so she got pissed off and had to make this decision. She made me rewrite IELTS, made sure I stay with her and provided me with food and comfort to even hot water :D. She cried last May when ITA was missed due to tie-breaker.
omg cant resist commenting on this hehe
if you messed up a few things and she broke up with you over that and you're only bf and gf, then imagine if you were married, when you mess up which you will do cuz we all do, she will leave you right there lol
so not worth it
anyways congrats! good luck in your future!

JSSJMD22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
I disagree, completely. Apart from Canadian citizens, no one is entitled to anything from the Canadian government agencies for free.

I strongly believe that IRCC should ask for all the documents in electronic format and the CAD 490 in fees, in advance and only then should an ITA be issued. The original documents can be sent after the ITA by post. This will make the entire process transparent because there will only be ITA eligible candidates and the cutoff score will not be so high.
Today, any Tom, Dick and Harry with a 3-4 year’s bachelors, 3 years of experience and CLB 10 can get a score of 441 and an ITA but they are just “exploring” their options and are not serious enough.

The serious candidates, the ones who really want the ITA, are losing points due to age eventually.
very well said, advance fees will ensure only serious candidates enter in pool. If you want to change your mind do it now, please do not take away others hope in the name of your learning.

Reactions: visaapplicant

Rob13

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
omg cant resist commenting on this hehe
if you messed up a few things and she broke up with you over that and you're only bf and gf, then imagine if you were married, when you mess up which you will do cuz we all do, she will leave you right there lol
so not worth it
anyways congrats! good luck in your future!
LOL!!! Just that things are pretty different. Can't really explain you guys and this forum isn't for my personal life lol. Thanks anyways... :)

Reactions: Aarti123

senthilkumarank

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07-2018
AOR Received.
04-11-2018
She's more than worth it dude. I messed up few things over last few months and so she got pissed off and had to make this decision. She made me rewrite IELTS, made sure I stay with her and provided me with food and comfort to even hot water :D. She cried last May when ITA was missed due to tie-breaker.
I can see your emotions here. Seems your girl motivated you to achieve this ITA.
Now it is your turn to make her happy to disclose ITA to her. All the best. Stay happy forever ;):)

Reactions: Rob13

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Guys was at 426 from december .Was sitting comfortably seeing last years results .I was fine till April after which it felt like it was not going to go down to 426. Then increased my score to 434 ..Still no luck till July.Now I am at 438 .Is it enough .Appearing for exams in between work is grusome .Hope to not go again .Is 438 enough ?

Reactions: Rajanila and baka

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Guys was at 426 from december .Was sitting comfortably seeing last years results .I was fine till April after which it felt like it was not going to go down to 426. Then increased my score to 434 ..Still no luck till July.Now I am at 438 .Is it enough .Appearing for exams in between work is grusome .Hope to not go again .Is 438 enough ?
Not enough for 2018. Max out your ielts score. No one can say with 100% surety that 438 will grant you ITA this year.

andren

Apr 25, 2018
No, not YET true. Compared from last year at this exact same date to this year, invitation sent is still lesser. On top of that, we have a larger quota this year.
What do you say now...? I still hope I'm wrong but seems I got this right again...

Rajanila

Jan 19, 2018
Category........
FSW
How did you improve your score, is that from re appearing for IELTS again?