+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 97th Draw

amilad64

Jun 21, 2018
Whoever is working on improving their score - keep working on your IELTS! I was able to hit CLB10 and improve from 438 to 441 to hit this draw. I got it on my 2nd time after working on my writing. I even got a recheck done on my previous IELTS and it didnt improve my score and lost my money. Keep your hopes up!

Nikhil Muthyala

May 22, 2018
Yes finally, I was on 428 with spouse when I entered the pool on 1 November 2017. Then wife took Ielts for four times and I took Ielts for seven times although all of my scores were clb9. Last weeks Ielts I finally managed to increase to clb10 Score and just two days ago we received results. We are all excited as a family. Thanks to everyone in this forum please never forget that we have also become the family with all of you in this journey. So congratulations to all who have received their ITA and for those who haven't received yet, never ever lose hope and have faith in the ray of hope, it will come to you one day!
Thats seriously cool!
Hatsoff to your persistant effort.

Reactions: Quorn

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
I do not understand why people say 439 should be hopeful for the next draw! tie breaker shifted only for 3 week for 440 which means the next draw has to clear almost 6 months of 440 applicants. it is very possible to go to 439 after the next draw so a month from now!
Unless we go to 4000!

Reactions: Nikhil Muthyala

Nikhil Muthyala

May 22, 2018
Whoever is working on improving their score - keep working on your IELTS! I was able to hit CLB10 and improve from 438 to 441 to hit this draw. I got it on my 2nd time after working on my writing. I even got a recheck done on my previous IELTS and it didnt improve my score and lost my money. Keep your hopes up!
i am also on the same page as you are. I have given my test last week, hopefully i get the CLB 10 within the next draw.

aatish_raje

Jun 18, 2018
Same here... Got CLB 9 on second attempt and got lucky this draw.
All the best guys for improving IELTS score, it works!

Reactions: Nikhil Muthyala

Nikhil Muthyala

May 22, 2018
I do not understand why people say 439 should be hopeful for the next draw! tie breaker shifted only for 3 week for 440 which means the next draw has to clear almost 6 months of 440 applicants. it is very possible to go to 439 after the next draw so a month from now!
But i figure that the IELTS result had an effect this time as, they had 2 results out in this duration. but for the next draw only 1 result would be out and moreover the result would not effect the draw because the results would be out on Aug 31st. and CRS draw happens for N-6 days (approx) duration.

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Yeah. I am trying ielts for the 1st time in October. I am at 437, therefore clb9 would give 451 and clb 10 would be 463. I am aiming at clb 10 just for a security blanket, as there's is a clear and present danger for under 440s.

adityashedge

Jan 27, 2018
Yes finally, I was on 428 with spouse when I entered the pool on 1 November 2017. Then wife took Ielts for four times and I took Ielts for seven times although all of my scores were clb9. Last weeks Ielts I finally managed to increase to clb10 Score and just two days ago we received results. We are all excited as a family. Thanks to everyone in this forum please never forget that we have also become the family with all of you in this journey. So congratulations to all who have received their ITA and for those who haven't received yet, never ever lose hope and have faith in the ray of hope, it will come to you one day!
Rs. 12,650 x 11 = $$
With that kind of money, why didn’t you opt for an investor visa? lol

Reactions: Quorn

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – August 22, 2018

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,750Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,750th or above

Date and time of round: August 22, 2018 at 13:19:10 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 440

Tie-breaking rule: February 21, 2018 at 11:28:03 UTC
I missed by 3 days.

Reactions: ashokacca

DarthCraigous

Aug 22, 2018
If I finished my application last night and was put in the pool, will I be accepted in today's round given my score is above the cut off? Or will I have to wait until next round?