+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 97th Draw

Sudhakar92

Jul 20, 2018
I am not sure if 3 month program will count towards two or more certificates but you can try.

I have read a few threads here where some 6 months course got evaluated as 1 year diploma program. Was even more surprised when I found someone got their 3 month program from Australia evaluated as a 1 year program So I think it all depends on the type of program and institution.

You should just go for it if you have more qualifications. You never know!!

Thanks Bro.
I just wanted to ensure, that my efforts and expenditure are worthwhile and fetches additional EE points. Hence this dilemma.
So, Do you mean a 6 month Post graduate diploma(from a reputed institution) along with 4Year Bachelor's will be considered as "Two or more certificates" category in CRS calculator?

Replies appreciated. TIA

-Sudhakar

Last edited:

Yue

Aug 18, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new to here.
My work permit will expire on Nov 11th. Im so stressfull that I still cant pass ielts. Highest CRS is 431 so far. I have several questions.
1. How many draws left before my work permit expire?
2.I heard there will be a special draw. When will that happen? I know the score will suddenly increase then.
3. What will be the lowest score this year?
Thank you. I feel hopless now:(

cmcomic12

Jul 12, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm new to here.
My work permit will expire on Nov 11th. Im so stressfull that I still cant pass ielts. Highest CRS is 431 so far. I have several questions.
1. How many draws left before my work permit expire?
2.I heard there will be a special draw. When will that happen? I know the score will suddenly increase then.
3. What will be the lowest score this year?
Thank you. I feel hopless now:(
same boat bro:(
Only thing I could do is taking IELTS/Celpip again and again before the permit expire...

JJ_87

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks Bro.
I just wanted to ensure, that my efforts and expenditure are worthwhile and fetches additional EE points. Hence this dilemma.
So, Do you mean a 6 month Post graduate diploma(from a reputed institution) along with 4Year Bachelor's will be considered as "Two or more certificates" category in CRS calculator?

Replies appreciated. TIA

-Sudhakar
Yes

kasspy

Jul 10, 2018
People keep saying that CRS will never drop from 440 because of new IELTS results. In my opinion, I think it will drop to between 438-440 this time. A good reason why I say so is because while IELTS results are being released, some candidates are loosing points through birthdays, rejection, etc. So keep the hope alive guys. We shall make it one way or the other and we shall tell the tales.

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
People keep saying that CRS will never drop from 440 because of new IELTS results. In my opinion, I think it will drop to between 438-440 this time. A good reason why I say so is because while IELTS results are being released, some candidates are loosing points through birthdays, rejection, etc. So keep the hope alive guys. We shall make it one way or the other and we shall tell the tales.
Thanks.. this is the kind of positivity we need right now

amilad64

Jun 21, 2018
People were freaking out over the 2 IELTS scores released before the last draw, and we saw a point decrease.

However I will say this, there are people that will improve their scores, for instance I bumped mine from 438 to 441 due to me retaking IELTs . Now you could counterargue and say that the people who improve their scores are not the majority of IELTs test takers, and that lower outweigh the maxed out scores.

bluehorse

Dec 1, 2017
USA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-01-2021
AOR Received.
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
17-01-2022
LANDED..........
27-04-2022
Can you please let us know few names/courses of such 6 month PG diploma courses from reputed universities ? I tried researching them but couldn’t find exact ones that are recognized by WES. Thank you !

visaapplicant

Star Member
May 31, 2018
This is what the ROH thread needs. Positivity!