Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Don't take me wrong , but in my opinion its too much to ask as favor.
Whats wrong in this ? Haven't you helped someone ? I have helped many with formats and highlights. I have shared my original PCC snapshot as a member asked.

I am not asking for his CV, need help with a format that most employers in Canada need.

Reactions: Sree1982

JSSJMD22

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Whats wrong in this ? Haven't you helped someone ? I have helped many with formats and highlights. I have shared my original PCC snapshot as a member asked.

I am not asking for his CV, need help with a format that most employers in Canada need.
well this forum is for getting and providing help only. Please check what you quote. I am reading it as you are asking his CV. Helping others is basic human trait but, sharing personal and confidential information with people you hardly know does not qualified to be a help. At least in my opinion.

[QUOTE="Can you help me with CV ? I am having similar exp..[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
6 more days till next possible draw!

Being nervous every single day as im waiting at 440 (profile created apr 8) :rolleyes:

What will be lowest score this year? Lets guess so we can chill out! I would guess it will drop to 438 at some point this year. (No analysis jusy my hope lol:))

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Being nervous every single day as im waiting at 440 (profile created apr 8) :rolleyes:

What will be lowest score this year? Lets guess so we can chill out! I would guess it will drop to 438 at some point this year. (No analysis jusy my hope lol:))
I hope it drops to 435 :(

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Aww i hope so too! Getting canadian pr isnt easy at all that sucks....i started my journey in 2013 (entered canadian college..) and still not pr yet lol....
Aww man, I really feel for you. I only started in June this year and it's already hurting. It must be so painful for you to go through this nonsense :( Although, you have given me some hope lol.. Stay strong bud :)

Reactions: ashokacca

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018

I cant sleep till then

world101

Jan 19, 2018
Vancouver is pretty livable. Too bad no one can afford to live here :p
If cost of living was one of the factors, then there was no way Melbourne was going to top the list. And not just once at that. Pretty livable unless you want a house or something. Because then you'd have to drudge and toil and sweat and scrimp at whatever it is you do, and that will make "livable" a wry relic you hold dear for the bragging rights, nothing else. ;)

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I am at CRS 440 and yet to receive ITA. My birthday is coming on the month of November and I will be loosing points in November. Based on the above link, do I need to receive ITA before November or do i need to submit the application and get AOR before November?
Are you an engineer?