+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 96th Draw

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Let’s have a wager. Just for fun. We could all use some distraction.

I say the cut-off will be 441 with a deadline somewhere after the second week of July 2018 (after the first IELTS result on 13 July). Only a handful of people won’t get ITAs at 441. Say, 15-25 people. There will be PNP invitations that will keep the score at 441.

What do you guys think?
My guess is 440 with a cutoff sometime in 2018

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
First time applying, does anyone know roughly when the draw will occur (hours from now?)
I have a CRS score of 481, would it be safe to say I can begin getting the police checks etc ready?
At what stage should I organise medical checks?

Thank you
This is unusual. Generally, the "I have <Insert Score here>, but have not received my ITA" comments show up in the beginning of the ROH threads.

Jokes aside, Check the time from the previous rounds page. PCC - I would do as soon as possible considering that it takes time to get one.

Medicals - Would do it after the ITA.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Another day for another wonderful draw. Hopingly most people hanging between 440-439 for long will get ITA today and make way for lower score to have hope of the possibility of getting ITA and making it through. Fingers crossed guys [Ray of Hope]

Reactions: dodogirl

dave111

Aug 8, 2018
This is unusual. Generally, the "I have <Insert Score here>, but have not received my ITA" comments show up in the beginning of the ROH threads.

Jokes aside, Check the time from the previous rounds page. PCC - I would do as soon as possible considering that it takes time to get one.

Medicals - Would do it after the ITA.
Thank you, I've got most things sorted apart from the medical exams which I wasn't sure if it was best to do it before or after the ITA.

dave111

Aug 8, 2018
First off congrats!!! Start collecting your documents pronto because you only have 60 days to complete everything and some PCC will take a bit of time to produce.

Next time, just be mindful because this thread is running on high tension/amxiety especially on draw days thus some people might not be tolerable :)

But be ready to move on to the official ITA threads! Have fun in Canada!
That's completely understandable, would you be able to point me to the direction of the official ITA threads?
I was aware of the decision to have everything prepared and sent within 60 days, hence why I wanted to get everything sorted out as soon as the ITA offers were released.

Best of luck to everyone keeping a keen eye on the results!

hellotipsy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
That's completely understandable, would you be able to point me to the direction of the official ITA threads?
I was aware of the decision to have everything prepared and sent within 60 days, hence why I wanted to get everything sorted out as soon as the ITA offers were released.

Here is an active thread where you might want to inquire to if you have additional questions: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ita-85th-draw.548906/

Should there be a draw today, someone will probably create a thread similar to the link I posted and you coud ask there as well.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello Good People,

Hope everyone doing well here, I Joined Ray of hope 67th Draw and learned the process slowly through other threads as well. Prepared myself and finally created account on 17th March, then got my ITA on 25th April, Ray of Hope 88th Draw. Applied on 12th June and currently in IP1 since 28th June.
This journey is not easy and requires a lot of patience and attention. I am sure you all will make the cut off sooner or later. I wish everyone all the very best for today's draw and really hoping it will break this jinxed 440 mark!

Good Luck and have a great draw today :)

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017

Here the official IRCC link for required documents, you can start preparing all, even the medicals before ITA if you are at safely above the recent cut off points.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Hope it helps, Good Luck

dave111

Aug 8, 2018