+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 96th Draw

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
True. But, still an option
True. But, still an option for a lot of us before we go for the French route.
A masters can take longer than what some ppl took to gain high marks in French. If u are committed to the French, it can be a faster way for some ppl, for others it may not. So I guess it can be a personal choice. Good luck in your masters!

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
A masters can take longer than what some ppl took to gain high marks in French. If u are committed to the French, it can be a faster way for some ppl, for others it may not. So I guess it can be a personal choice. Good luck in your masters!
Thanks!
The thing is, there is still an uncertainty with the points from French when you are trying to learn it from the scratch. Personally, I would prefer Master's and save French as the last option. Two reasons - 1. I would get a lot of points (40 points) after 1 - 1.5 years (5 more months in my case). 2. US as a backup, if Canada does not work out.

Reactions: Aarti123

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Thanks!
The thing is, there is still an uncertainty with the points from French when you are trying to learn it from the scratch. Personally, I would prefer Master's and save French as the last option. Two reasons - 1. I would get a lot of points (40 points) after 1 - 1.5 years (5 more months in my case). 2. US as a backup, if Canada does not work out.
By the time you figure out on how to increase points, you should get an ITA. Best Wishes.! :)

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Thanks!
regarding point 2: lol! Canada has been the backup for many in the US but i like your optimistic view of the US :p :D

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
regarding point 2: lol! Canada has been the backup for many in the US but i like your optimistic view of the US :p :D
Ha ha, Way more optimism than the recent Ray of Hope threads :D

By point 2, I mean you get to work for 3 years with your master's + remaining years from your previous work permit here. Not really looking to go thru that US green card process, may lose my mind by the time it get's approved.

Reactions: viki1805