+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 96th Draw

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks for your input

Apologies I did not make the situation clearer

I haven’t stayed in that country for 6 months at a stretch at any point in time as per the requirement

However, was told that claiming points for the job might trigger the PCC requirement. Hence looking to avoid it completely.
You need to provide pcc regardless you are claiming points for the job. Even if you put it in personal history.

joelfernandes

Feb 22, 2018
No it will not unless you claim you have more than 6 months experience in that location and your base location was that country.

But if you are employed in home country and travel to country X every few months for work then it is totally justified to include work experience.

Not sure what your situation is though. Unless you tell more details not easy to advice.
I have over two years experience in the country that I would have claimed and it was the base for me

However I did not have a residency there at any point and the country will not allow me to apply for the PCC as I didnt have a residency (country in question is Qatar )

Hence I’m hoping not to claim the experience and move it to personal history and just show travel to and fro
I have never stayed in the place for more than 80 days at any point over the two years

Appreciate your thoughts on this

joelfernandes

Feb 22, 2018
You need to provide pcc regardless you are claiming points for the job. Even if you put it in personal history.
But don’t the rules now state that the stay has to be continuous for 6 months
However some of the expections and exmaples they have mentioned on the IRCC website under PCC have me worried
Where they say the visa officer might ask for a PCC even if the stay has been less than 6 months but frequent visits over a period of time

akakiyani

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi guys, since the talk of PCC is going on, I'd like to ask a question myself:
1) I have permanent and temporary addresses of two different cities in the same district (rawalpindi). PCC issuing authority is the same for both. Does that mean onlyone PCC would suffice?

Last edited:

IES 82

Dec 30, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, i have received my ita in the last draw but I have a broblem with my application. After i have filled all the fields of the application, the system cannot take me to the personal checklist or the upload page. When I press continue the system shows this message : OUR ONLINE SERVICE IS CURRENTLY DOWN DUE TO EITHER SYSTEM UPDATE OR TECHNICAL ISSUE. Can anybody please suggest any possible reasons and/or solutions. Good luck for everyone

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi everyone, i have received my ita in the last draw but I have a broblem with my application. After i have filled all the fields of the application, the system cannot take me to the personal checklist or the upload page. When I press continue the system shows this message : OUR ONLINE SERVICE IS CURRENTLY DOWN DUE TO EITHER SYSTEM UPDATE OR TECHNICAL ISSUE. Can anybody please suggest any possible reasons and/or solutions. Good luck for everyone
just try the next day. you have 60 days to submit.

IES 82

Dec 30, 2017
Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
just try the next day. you have 60 days to submit.
Thanks for your reply, I have been trying since last tuesday almost every 2 hours, i have also raised a technical issue report on Thursday but still no response.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks for your reply, I have been trying since last tuesday almost every 2 hours, i have also raised a technical issue report on Thursday but still no response.
There suppose to have a forum for ppl who received itas . You should look for it and see if anyone else is getting problems

Reactions: viki1805

RPS92

Star Member
May 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-06-2018
AOR Received.
21-08-2018
Med's Done....
12-09-18
Passport Req..
29-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2019
Any predictions for this wednesday?

Reactions: ashokacca

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Try clearing cache of your browser or try using a different browser.