+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 96th Draw

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hey Guys

I got an invitation on June 25, 2018 .
But to some wrong information i cant submit my documents on that ITA. So, i have applied for another invitation.
My CRS is 445 do you think i will be able to make it by next time ?

Any reply would be highly appreciated.
Hope you have declined your existing ITA, for you to be back in pool you need to do that.

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hope you have declined your existing ITA, for you to be back in pool you need to do that.
i have not did that. As i asked my immigration consultant as they are 2 partners and both are ircc member he said i have made now from the other partners account.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
thats like authorized representative for Canadian immigration
Regardless, I don't think there is any such thing as to be a rep of IRCC or whatever. anyhow you are not supposed to have two different profiles unless you are creating one with you as the PA and the other say your spouse as the PA.
you cannot have two profiles as the PA.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Let me check then
Not sure what you are trying to do, I would suggest to keep it very simple:

1. If unsure that you will be able to submit in 3 months ( yes for draw on 25th June, you get 90 days for e-apr, only for draws post that window has been shortened to 60 days) then decline the invite few days before the deadline.
2. As soon as you decline, you are back in pool and will get ITA provided you meet cut off.
3. In case you neither accept nor decline in 90 days, your EE profile will become ineligible and you will need to create a new EE profile.

Reactions: SumH12 and viki1805

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
There are consultants who are certified and are members of IRCC.
I did not know that. Thanks for letting me know. Anyhow in his case it just seemed a little fishy to say that the other member of IRCC is filing an application ? So that made me a little skeptical about the whole IRCC reps thingy.

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
I did not know that. Thanks for letting me know. Anyhow in his case it just seemed a little fishy to say that the other member of IRCC is filing an application ? So that made me a little skeptical about the whole IRCC reps thingy.
I recommend doing it on own, if one wants to go thru a consultant better opt for members of IRCC.

Last edited:
Reactions: SumH12 and viki1805

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
How do we map the traffic on Express Entry login website ? Some members had been posting the graph of traffic and It gives the load levels quite accurately. Anybody already working on it ? @FairOntario , @abhishek_89 ,@navinball ,@Mayur_M you guys have any clue on how to fetch that data ? Although we have another Marathon week before a probable draw but, curiosity taking a toll on the logical mind :|

Last edited: