+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 96th Draw

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
I have been reading for a few months but never replied, so this will be my first post ^_^ and I wanna be positive.

Next draw will be 439 if not less ^_^.
I am glad you think that way , but do you plan to support your conclusion with some math work ? Because we here , want to stay optimistic and realistic simultaneously. I wish your prediction comes out to be true but it will be no less than a miracle unless you have a very strong theory about CRS cutoff of 439 .

TichBH

Aug 1, 2018
I am glad you think that way , but do you plan to support your conclusion with some math work ? Because we here , want to stay optimistic and realistic simultaneously. I wish your prediction comes out to be true but it will be no less than a miracle unless you have a very strong theory about CRS cutoff of 439 .
Optimistically sp
Its not a theory per say, but in all previous prediction here people were off by 1 or 2 points. Hence I am being optimistic that all of you guys will be wrong :).

Besides, most pf the old 440 and 441 are gone, so we should see some old 339 being cleared next draw. If it happens on the 8th.

Ragnar19

Jan 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have two questions that break my head for the last two days. I have submitted my express entry profile on 31st July 2018,

1. I forgot to add payslip with my current employer's reference letter(which doesn't have any salary info). I submitted my document with pay stubs in CSE which will take 10 days to update. Meanwhile, what are the chances for the officer to reject my application for incomplete application reason?

2. I got my PCC in India on 21st of April. My resident country is still India. Then, I travelled to USA for a business meeting on 27th April and I am still here. I will be back at India by next week. I got my ITA on 28th June. And submitted my application on 31st July. Is my PCC valid? Will they reject my application for invalid PCC?

It would be great if you guys can answer these. Thanks a ton!