+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 96th Draw

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
that is what I am thinking unless many people with score below 440 that were in the pool have improved their score and now they are at 440!
Dude, also think of folks who have joined the pool since dec 2017 with a score of 440 in addition to the those who have improved their scores and now sit on 440. That number is significant. I still believe the next draw will be with 441 as cutoff (just a guess) and then it will slowly move into the 440 territory unless CIC surprises us with a 3 week draw.

Reactions: at4446

aman35

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Hi, All I have received ITA 24th July

I am filling application form, I have following Doubts:

1) In address History there is Field Street Number which is mandatory, My most of addresses does not have street Number. SO what should be filled in this filed.
2) In education and study Section, shall we mention details about 10th, 12th along with Graduation & PG ?
3) On my passport my Mother's name does not have Surname, but in application Surname is mandatory field. what should I mention there ?

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
IELTS is the only way for you and this is the harsh truth. You are definately not going to be invited in the next round. I am sitting on 440 with 24th Feb 2018 date and I don't believe either. If you can increase even 1 point through IELTS it's worth the try than just waiting. I am CLB 11 and had to max out my IELTS points in order to reach 440. Same is the case for my spouse. Don't waste time book a date.
Go4sacchi.. what was your ielts score.. dont you think you have chance in the next draw?

Reactions: Polarbear1

go4sacchi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
Go4sacchi.. what was your ielts score.. dont you think you have chance in the next draw?
No I don't. I am sitting on 440 since Feb'18. I am guessing it will take all of August until something comes up. Next draw is going to be deciding factor on the trend. I am curious to see what is the cutoff next time.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi, All I have received ITA 24th July

I am filling application form, I have following Doubts:

1) In address History there is Field Street Number which is mandatory, My most of addresses does not have street Number. SO what should be filled in this filed.
2) In education and study Section, shall we mention details about 10th, 12th along with Graduation & PG ?
3) On my passport my Mother's name does not have Surname, but in application Surname is mandatory field. what should I mention there ?
1. N/A
2. Only bachelor's and Master's
3. Put first name in both the fields and explain in LoE.

And pls, don't ask post ITA questions in this thread as people here are waiting for ITA and it is ROH for the same.

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
I hope CIC is not planning a 3 week delay sometime soon/in September to maintain the baseless biweekly draw cycle.

If this is the case, I suggest tomorrow would be a rational time for a back to back draw to minimise/counter the dastardly effects of the 'supposed' upcoming draw delay (although warranted, I won't hold my breath for a back to back draw though).

Already, the numbers for the next draw are not looking good for those at sub 440 and even some at 441, except with a substantial increase in draw size to 4250.

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
I hope CIC is not planning a 3 week delay sometime soon/in September to maintain the baseless biweekly draw cycle.

If this is the case, I suggest tomorrow would be a rational time for a back to back draw to minimise/counter the dastardly effects of the 'supposed' upcoming draw delay (although warranted, I won't hold my breath for a back to back draw though).

Already, the numbers for the next draw are not looking good for those at sub 440 and even some at 441, except with a substantial increase in draw size to 4250.
Draw tomorrow with 4000 draw size would provide much needed relief to all those at sub 440.

Reactions: FairOntario

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
We have 5 Wednesday's in August. So there could be a chance to have 3 draws. Let's hope :)
There seeming plan this year is to rather have a 3 week draw delay, to maintain their bi weekly draw cycle, rather than a back to back draw which would provide succour to a lot of us here. No harm hoping for a surprise draw tomorrow though with a 4000 to 4250 draw size.

georgedac

Jul 31, 2018
hi guys.

been a silent spectator and bewildered by some of the analysis and accurate predictions on here. i entered the pool on may 28 this year with a score of 441 seems like i'll need to wait it out a bit because from the data it seems that the next draw is likely to be 441 but i am guessing i wont make the tie breaker (because of people gaining points over the last six months). with a profile as "new" as mine i am guessing an ITA is only likely if the score is 440 which may or may not happen in the coming draws. what do the experts have to say about this rookie's analysis? :)