+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 96th Draw

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
I wish what all you just said turns out to be true as I will be one of the beneficiaries, but if you see the statistics , the whole draw process is streamlined as if , they had learned from every action they took last year. We have not seen any back to back draws so far this year except for quicker draws after draw skips. IRCC seems to be in no hurry to sweep the pool as it is being replenished at a faster rate than last year. We must anticipate larger draw size due to increased annual targets and a little slower first half ITA , given they are way behind the annual targets if they wish to meet the numbers of last year. But I don't see any reason for them to conduct back to back draws to meet their targets as reducing cutoff score drastically won't be their major concern when they can still do it with relatively flatter CRS curve and biweekly larger draws.
But of course , I myself want them to do back to back draws and keep it to 3750 so that even with stable size they still meet their targets. But this wish seems less likely to be fulfilled :(
Completely agree.

But there was a news that they are exploring ways to go deeper in the pool. And there aren't many ways to go deeper other than back to back draws.

Reactions: syntaxrage

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
I am at 440.. profile created on June 24... What are my chances, please?
Well , we have never been precise with our estimates as we have always seen a surprise bunch of unaccounted 200 odd profiles in each draw at the last minute as if every new applicant waits for the last day before the draw to enter the pool.
So , adding a surplus for worst case scenario, I opine with 3750 we should still have 440 but not beyond Dec last or Jan mid . 4000 may tease 440 profiles beyond first week of May. 4250 however should clear 440. draw size of 3500 and below are too scary to even discuss.

So lets hope we see 4000 and no surge whatsoever of any kind. A dull pace of new entries this fortnight may bring cheers to many of us with a 4000 draw. Lets be optimistic :D .
Logically next draw after the probable 8th August one, if it happens after 14 days and draw size of 4000 should clear you .

Last edited:
Reactions: ashokacca

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Well , we have never been precise with our estimates as we have always seen a surprise bunch of unaccounted 200 odd profiles in each draw at the last minute as if every new applicant waits for the last day before the draw to enter the pool.
So , adding a surplus for worst case scenario, I opine with 3750 we should still have 440 but not beyond mid Feb or early March. 4000 may tease 440 profiles beyond first week of June. 4250 however should clear 440. draw size of 3500 and below are too scary to even discuss.

So lets hope we see 4000 and no surge whatsoever of any kind. A dull pace of new entries this fortnight may bring cheers to many of us with a 4000 draw. Lets be optimistic :D .
Logically next draw after the probable 8th August one, if it happens after 14 days and draw size of 4000 should clear you .
Thank you

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Completely agree.

But there was a news that they are exploring ways to go deeper in the pool. And there aren't many ways to go deeper other than back to back draws.
Going deeper into the pool for talents might be responsible for/in line with recent PNP invitation trends veering away from the traditional express entry pool towards french speakers only (some got invites from OINP as recently as last week), people with education/family relation ties to Canada, and some very selective/subjective in demand occupation/NOCs.

All these invitations would target scores lying deep in the pool (400-440). Then you'll have a 'talented' French speaking candidate with 401 getting invites before a non French speaking profile with 435 to 440.

Let's hope OINP HCP don't go this route soon too. This would however depend on the ease of meeting up with their end of year targets, which again could be flexible and closely coordinated with CIC/IRCC (general express entry pool performance).

Last edited:

Alex SA2C

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
How does the Sask EE pool work, when do they call numbers? is there a place we can monitor draw dates and lowest numbers? any guidance appreciated or a group as busy as this dealing with SINP As the one i found is very quiet

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
guys, if the Quebec express entry will open, is the processing time for Quebec going be to 6 yrs?

according to my consultant, The processing time for Quebec processing is 78 months which means 6 years and 6 months which is too long. Quebec documentation and processing to totally different compare to Express Entry or any PNP !!!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
guys, if the Quebec express entry will open, is the processing time for Quebec going be to 6 yrs?

according to my consultant, The processing time for Quebec processing is 78 months which means 6 years and 6 months which is too long. Quebec documentation and processing to totally different compare to Express Entry or any PNP !!!!
I have read its max 1 year processing time. Seriously, life will change so much in 6 years.

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

the new Quebec system to be released in August will finish all applications within 1 year, at least that's their promise. ;)

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
the new Quebec system to be released in August will finish all applications within 1 year, at least that's their promise. ;)
oh ok... Thanks... is it mentioned anywhere in their site.. ? I am trying to find it out so that i can send it to my consultant

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
So , adding a surplus for worst case scenario, I opine with 3750 we should still have 440 but not beyond Dec last or Jan mid . 4000 may tease 440 profiles beyond first week of May. 4250 however should clear 440. draw size of 3500 and below are too scary to even discuss.

all the 440 cleared till Dec in the March draw! :)