viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Did you get message regarding ITA?
no CIC decided that today's draw was just a teaser and not real !

Jeez relax people, if you read a few posts above instead of just posting and posting you would have realized that you are bound to get your ITA within 24 hours and will be notified on your email that there is a new message in your account !

Just breathe !!! lol

reachforjay

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
no CIC decided that today's draw was just a teaser and not real !

Jeez relax people, if you read a few posts above instead of just posting and posting you would have realized that you are bound to get your ITA within 24 hours and will be notified on your email that there is a new message in your account !

Just breathe !!! lol
Wasting your time lol. This will happen every. single. draw.

Reactions: viki1805

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – July 25, 2018

No program specified

See full text of Ministerial Instruction

Number of invitations issued: 3,750Footnote*

Rank required to be invited to apply: 3,750th or above

Date and time of round: July 25, 2018 at 12:43:04 UTC

CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 441

Tie-breaking rule: December 31, 2017 at 12:14:21 UTC

• If more than one candidate has the lowest score, the cut-off is based on the date and time they submitted their Express Entry profiles.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
CONGRATULATIONS people. 441 is not bad, although I am sad for some members. Hopefully we will see the cut-off come down to 440 and 439 in August.
I request the members not to give other a shut up call on this thread. We shouldn't pour our frustration out on others. This is the Ray of Hope Thread, so try to be and sound positive. Thanks

Reactions: neeraja404

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Finally received ITA although the circumstance is not what I intended when I first entered the pool in January nonetheless it is good to finally see something positive during a draw day.

Congratulations to all who receive the ITA today.

And for the rest, keep your hope alive but don't let the ray of hope become a ray of doom for you. I personally believe this thread can be a awesome thing for many who are unable to increase their score further and hope is the only thing that is left for them but for others do not wait for the score to drop. Things are not the same as it was and I think it will never be the same again. Keep trying your best to increase your score and do not let false hope and expectation derailing you from your path.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Finally received ITA although the circumstance is not what I intended when I first entered the pool in January nonetheless it is good to finally see something positive during a draw day.

And for the rest, keep your hope alive but don't let the ray of hope become a ray of doom for you. I personally believe this thread can be a awesome thing for many who are unable to increase their score further and hope is the only thing that is left for them but for others do not wait for the score to drop. Things are not the same as it was and I think it will never be the same again. Keep trying your best to increase your score and do not let false hope and expectation derailing you from your path.
congrats man, best of luck for your application.

NOMAD2017

Mar 9, 2017
Mississauga, Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
03-11-2019
Passport Req..
20-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2019
LANDED..........
01-10-2020
Did you get the IELTS results on Monday, were you able to increase your score?
nope...so taking IELTS again on 28th July..Lets see..

Gtman

Jul 25, 2018
I am a newbie and my application should go onto the pool next month. Score will be 434 or thereabouts.

One question on PCP. Why is PCP not a good alternative to this.

If Ontario opens up and since most people prefer to stay there for better job opportunities, is that not a much viable alternative to people on the bordereine

Thx