+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
i know that he is pushing immigrants towards Canada, shouldn't Canada use it as a advantage to take more people with talents rather than wait and keep people hang and dry?
They are already getting enough people with 441+ score this year. So It's not like they are losing talented people

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
i know that he is pushing immigrants towards Canada, shouldn't Canada use it as a advantage to take more people with talents rather than wait and keep people hang and dry?
I think the perception is 'real talent' is in USA and Canada wants to make most of the situation in USA by tapping that talent (what else can explain faster than usual processing for the applicants from USA).

What I think is yet to dawn on them is:

1. Many of the applicants from USA are applying for PR only as a fallback option, majority of them do not intend to immediately move to Canada unless left with no other choice.
2. These applicants from USA are nobody else but immigrants from other countries and not much different from rest of the world.

I guess perception plays a big role and people end up being victims of that perception.

Reactions: viki1805

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
J
I think the perception is 'real talent' is in USA and Canada wants to make most of the situation in USA by tapping that talent (what else can explain faster than usual processing for the applicants from USA).

1. Many of the applicants from USA are applying for PR only as a fallback option, majority of them do not intend to immediately move to Canada unless left with no other choice.
2. These applicants from USA are nobody else but immigrants from other countries and not much different from rest of the world.

I guess perception plays a big role and people end up being victims of that perception.
Faster processing for usa applicants? Never heard this before. Any source?

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
J

Faster processing for usa applicants? Never heard this before. Any source?
agree, it took me 103 days to process!

1.It is fall back for a lot but its a new way for all who are doing their masters and couldn't secure H1b .I know enough people in that background.Also nowadays Inter company transfer is alive and people go directly to Canada and then secure PR etc from USA too

2.its not like rest of the world.North american work style etc matters and you have chances for companies that have tie up with USA

Reactions: peacefulwarrior

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018

I will add to that.

Most people in USA live in a bubble that America is the greatest country on this planet, completely unaware from the fact that there are many other countries that offer far better facilities and opportunities. This perception is changing fast and gaining momentum with the arrival of orange baboon in the white house. Being in USA on a visa is nothing but a modern day slavery.

Reactions: ersandee