+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
It will be a little tricky since you give it for re-eval, you'll not be able to use the score for any intermediate draw(s). My suggestion would be to at least wait till 25th and see what the cut-off of this draw will be. If it is 440 or 441, you should probably wait for the next draw. But if it is 442+, then go for re-eval.
Thank you.. that is the best course of action

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Do you need two PCC? I only have PCC from my native city where I spent 18 years of my life and have the passport from. I studied for four years in a different city ad then worked for 1 year in different city. Does that mean I need two more PCC?
if you have PCC from PSK then one will do, if its from Police station you will need PCC for all places you stayed in last 10 years. I am not expert but this is what i did based on info.

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
At crs 444, but spouse IELTs going to expire on 30th july, any chance to get ITA before that?
Regards
best bet ,have your things ready and submit your PR application as soon as you get ITA before IELTS expires.

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
the next draw is most likely to be on the 25th so I'd say yea there's a good chance but then again it depends on the cutoff score.
but wouldn't you need to submit a fresh IELTS once again seeing how that it expires before you would have submitted a PR application? I'm not sure about that though.
If there is a draw on 25th July and they get ITA, eAPR can be submitted in 4days. Go gather ur paperwork now!
Cc saani

Reactions: viki1805

Sudhakar92

Jul 20, 2018
Hi.. I have completed my ECA. It has the institution name as Anna university - Chennai.. While creating EE profile, should I mention as "Anna university" or my college name "XXX engineering college". My college is affiliated to Anna university. Inputs are appreciated.! Thanks.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Hi.. I have completed my ECA. It has the institution name as Anna university - Chennai.. While creating EE profile, should I mention as "Anna university" or my college name "XXX engineering college". My college is affiliated to Anna university. Inputs are appreciated.! Thanks.
Just select the name as shown on ECA. IRCC don't care about your college really and they have no way to verify such information from the ECA report

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Ok.. Input what's on ur ECA report.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India

guys, I have a question, hoping someone can help answer this.

- I mentioned 3 organisations in my EE profile. Totalling up to 6 years of experience. Here are the details:
  • First organisation 3.8 years - Reference Letter received for NOC 2171
  • Second Organisation 6 months Reference Letter not available
  • Third Organisation 2 years - Reference Letter recieved for NOC 2171

Now, considering I don't have reference letter for second organisation and removing this won't impact my CRS score. Can I remove this from E-APR and just submit an LOE about this.
Also, the duties for both reference letter for 1st and 3rd organisation are same - is that anyways an issue or not?

Please advise.

joelfernandes

Feb 22, 2018

guys, I have a question, hoping someone can help answer this.

- I mentioned 3 organisations in my EE profile. Totalling up to 6 years of experience. Here are the details:
  • First organisation 3.8 years - Reference Letter received for NOC 2171
  • Second Organisation 6 months Reference Letter not available
  • Third Organisation 2 years - Reference Letter recieved for NOC 2171

Now, considering I don't have reference letter for second organisation and removing this won't impact my CRS score. Can I remove this from E-APR and just submit an LOE about this.
Also, the duties for both reference letter for 1st and 3rd organisation are same - is that anyways an issue or not?

Please advise.
You can remove it from your work exp and show it in your personal history section
It will not have an impact as you’re claiming points for it

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
You can remove it from your work exp and show it in your personal history section
It will not have an impact as you’re claiming points for it

Thank you for your reply. Now, because I mentioned this in EE profile before getting an ITA. Would that be an issue or considered as misrepresentation? Ofcourse, I don't wish to claim points for it and removing this won't affect my current score.

joelfernandes

Feb 22, 2018
Thank you for your reply. Now, because I mentioned this in EE profile before getting an ITA. Would that be an issue or considered as misrepresentation? Ofcourse, I don't wish to claim points for it and removing this won't affect my current score.
Your profile gets locked only after your ITA is reciept date
This is because you received the invitation based on what you declared in your account at that time
Hence you can make the changes
Moreover when other appllicants improve their IELTS or add a qualification or change their Personal status after creation they do modify their profiles
The lock in time is the ITA

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
I would still mention it, just move it to personal history. If you havent gotten ITA yet, as @joelfernandes says, you can change it up all you want. But make sure to mention your work in personal history, then you're still showing it, but are not claiming points for it and thus don't need to provide documents for it.

Reactions: ersandee

ashokacca

Jun 21, 2018
Anna university.. i studied in Loyola college, but put Madras university only

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Your profile gets locked only after your ITA is reciept date
This is because you received the invitation based on what you declared in your account at that time
Hence you can make the changes
Moreover when other appllicants improve their IELTS or add a qualification or change their Personal status after creation they do modify their profiles
The lock in time is the ITA

Yes right, I have already got the ITA and currently filling up the e-APR and this is where I want to change employment history by removing 1 employment that I mentioned in employment history before recieveing ITA and in e-APR I want to move that record to Personal history.
I am assuming your recommendation is that should be okay until and unless it''s not changing my CRS score.

If yes, do I need to add LOE for this.