+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Thanx for your response,kindly tell me 1 thing if i ll be able to get ITA next draw, will it be valid till 60 days or it will dismiss as soon as my spouse IELTs will expire? Can we upgrade the IELTs result even after getting ITA?
The next nearest IELTs will be on 2nd August,
Saani, I had the same issue, so I can tell your clearly, once you submit your PR application and receive the AoR, if your IELTS expires after that no issues at all...
but for example you will receive your IELTS say next Wednesday, will you be in a position to submit your application before the IELTS expiry ?
If you cannot submit then apply for the IELTS test immediately and it will take a few days to get your results, once you get your score and you have same points or above the cut off then proceed with the ITA else if you score low then, decline the ITA and come back to the pool

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronja5200

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
no one can tell you if you're gonna get the ITA for sure in the next draw. but at CRS 444 it is highly likely looking at the current trend. and yes if you do not submit the application within 60 days, your ITA is void. you would have to submit the application and get an AOR before the IELTS expires, if you fail to do so, you'd have to retake and resubmit the IELTS score and go through the consequential changes in CRS pertaining to your new IELTS score.
Based on what I have read in this forum in other threads. Your CRS score is frozen at the time.of ITA. So even if your IELTS score expires after ITA, it doesn't impact your CRS score.

But I leave it with the senior members to confirm

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Based on what I have read in this forum in other threads. Your CRS score is frozen at the time.of ITA. So even if your IELTS score expires after ITA, it doesn't impact your CRS score.

But I leave it with the senior members to confirm
your IELTS score do not get locked until you receive an AOR. so yes if the IELTS expires before he gets an AOR (which is after ITA and after you submit all documents), he would have to retake and submit the new IELTS score and the CRS would be impacted by the change depending on the new scores in IELTS. After evaluating whether his new CRS is above the cut off for his round of invitations he may or may not be able to submit the application.

santaguy

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
My CRS score is 440. I have resubmitted my profile today as my previous profile got expired. I'll loose around 5 points in mid September due to b'day. Is there any chance for me to get ITA in next draw or so?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
My CRS score is 440. I have resubmitted my profile today as my previous profile got expired. I'll loose around 5 points in mid September due to b'day. Is there any chance for me to get ITA in next draw or so?
most likely no! cuz the previous 2 draws have been at 442 and chances are that its gonna be around the same range. but then again you never know, 440 is still pretty good and you just might make it.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Though to predict it may or may not, see how frequently the draw happens and how many people are invited.

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
That's not correct. Its only your age that gets locked at ITA and not your IELTS score
your IELTS score do not get locked until you receive an AOR. so yes if the IELTS expires before he gets an AOR (which is after ITA and after you submit all documents), he would have to retake and submit the new IELTS score and the CRS would be impacted by the change depending on the new scores in IELTS. After evaluating whether his new CRS is above the cut off for his round of invitations he may or may not be able to submit the application.

Thanks for clarifying

hegdvin

Jul 22, 2017
Proof of relationship to a relative in Canada, status of a relative in Canada and residence status of a relative in Canada (including a brother or sister for the purpose of obtaining additional CRS points)
Purpose
To validate a claim of, and award points associated with, having

• a relative in Canada who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (for the Federal Skilled Worker Program adaptability points);
  • an adult brother or sister who is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident residing in Canada (for additional CRS points).
Document requirements
  • This documentation is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
  • A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
  • Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
    • The documents must show their address in Canada and should be recent (dated within six months prior to submission).
  • Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the accompanying spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a relative, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents’ marriage certificate, legal adoption documents and any other documents that prove or describe the relationship).
  • If the applicant claims a stepbrother or stepsister, there should be no evidence in the application that the marriage or common-law relationship between the parents of the stepbrother or stepsister has broken down.
Individuals who must submit this documentation
  • The principal applicant
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Thanks, appreciate your response :)

bpant1

Jun 6, 2018
Hello Experts, I am at 449. Hoping to get ITA on 25th July. My current work permit expires on August 31st. And I have to submit all the documents and apply for bridge open work permit as soon as I have ITA. Can someone please let me know:-

1) My company is reluctant to provide reference letter. In this case, what other documents can be submitted as a proof of employment. I have offer letter, pay stubs, salary letter and tax forms (Form 16 and T4's).
2) What documents are required to be submitted for Open Work Permit?
Can anybody help on this?