+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 95th Draw

Dudelebowski

Star Member
Sep 7, 2017
Same boat as you with a 7 in writing and CLB 9 in everything else. Applied for an EOR but it went unchanged so I'm sitting at 438 as well.
I'm sitting for IELTS again on the 28th...I waited for this last draw to make my decision. Things don't seem too bright after last draw and every point counts. I'd advise you to do the same.
Yeah, sending for Recheck.Thanks for your inputs

Reactions: Ronja5200

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
The ielts speaking evaluaters in india are a bunch of pricks. They are rude, cut you off in the middle of sentences with an overall I'm better than you attitude. That's what happens when locals become 'english' evaluators. Expect no more than a 7, no matter how well you speak.
I received a 7.5 and my wife received an 8.5 in Speaking in Bangalore IDP center in last couple of months, #justsaying
Please do not discourage people when they are trying to do their best to achieve their dreams :)

Reactions: Aarti123

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
The ielts speaking evaluaters in india are a bunch of pricks. They are rude, cut you off in the middle of sentences with an overall I'm better than you attitude. That's what happens when locals become 'english' evaluators. Expect no more than a 7, no matter how well you speak.
I agree with Bangalore BC..too strict with evaluation!

Tiwana350

Feb 28, 2018
Hi,
I m hoping to get ITA soon owing to nomination. I have an important question-
My wife is pregnant with our second child and delivery is expected in August. But the baby’s birth certificate and passport will take time. How to submit the documents within 60 days since I will have to include all dependents in the application.
One option is to submit the application before the birth and get the details added later. But this will be a tough race against time.

Pl guide on how to proceed. I haven’t accepted the nomination yet to delay ITA by a few days.

Thanks.
Guys any help with this?? Please

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
We've seen 3 week draws, we've seen huge influx/issuing of pnp the week cut off was bound to drop significantly (maybe coincidence, we may never know). About time something is done to benefit those on 430 to 440 too. So, back to back draws this week, or/and an increase in draw size to 4000. To predict next draw score, can we please help work out an estimate of those on 440 and 441 @NOMAD2017 @samikdg @uthejsree @syntaxrage @at4446 @Diptinaik7 @abhishek_89 @Ronja5200 @Reddiered07

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
We've seen 3 week draws, we've seen huge influx/issuing of pnp the week cut off was bound to drop significantly (maybe coincidence, we may never know). About time something is done to benefit those on 430 to 440 too. So, back to back draws this week, or/and an increase in draw size to 4000. To predict next draw score, can we please help work out an estimate of those on 440 and 441 @NOMAD2017 @samikdg @uthejsree @syntaxrage @at4446 @Diptinaik7 @abhishek_89 @Ronja5200 @Reddiered07

Firstly, there wont be any back to back draw this year. Next, the next draw will be 3750 and the biggest question is whether the first draw will observe an increase to 4000 ita or a decrement to 3500. For the next draw the cutoff would be most probably 446 +-2.
To reach 441 mark again it will take two more draws after the next draw.

Reactions: journey21

FairOntario

Star Member
Jul 12, 2018
Firstly, there wont be any back to back draw this year. Next, the next draw will be 3750 and the biggest question is whether the first draw will observe an increase to 4000 ita or a decrement to 3500. For the next draw the cutoff would be most probably 446 +-2.
To reach 441 mark again it will take two more draws after the next draw.
Interesting, but dire assessment (I'll be loosing 6points by the end of July). In my case, It'll do no harm to hope for a back to back draw though, since I've already maxed IELTS. Since, the result for the last IELTS was not as good as the previous ones, the Impact of the results might be negligible. Moreover, the last draw cleared almost everyone on 442. Having an idea of the number of candidates on 441 and 440 can help determine the possibility of a sub 440 cut off soon.

Reactions: syntaxrage

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Guys any help with this?? Please
You can go ahead and submit application, once child is born you can raise CSE to get child added to the application.
Settlement funds would also need an increase, I would suggest show up amount and proof of funds for 3 people for your e-apr even if you mention applicants as 2 only at the time of e-apr. This way you just need to add child details later and do not need to show funds for 3 again.

Reactions: Tiwana350

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Some of us on here speak with so much authority like we know the inner workings of IRCC . untill the next round of draws comes along and we realise we know NOTHING
true but looking at the pattern long enough and for those who are on this forum for a long long time and making some intelligent guesses can save a lot of time and effort for people who dont know much or have lesser experience.

for example, after looking at the history, we can make a solid statement or forecast that CRS will not come down to 430 this year.

Maybe 99% of people will agree to this and 1% will disagree.

If I had said this in Jan 2018 of this year, maybe only 40% would have agreed and 60% would have still hoped for score to come down to 430 this year!

so realities have changed only in matter of months and the pool distribution is very clear...its a fact.

so i would not discard that we all know nothing - i think we know something .... and we should work with what we know.

but for sure IRCC internal working, ur right there that no one knows anything! IRCC works in mysterious ways....but does it?

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
This meeting also had an incident where Ontario Immigration Minister walked out of the room due to an argument with Federal Immigration minister over asylum seekers issue and Ontario and Another province did not sign memorandum of agreement after the meeting.
oh my gosh

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
I got 8 in speaking!