+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017
:S I am really worried too after reading today´s posts regarding FD as proof of funds. I don´t understand why they rejected them as proof.

Please seniors, kinldy share your opinions about this issue.

I am truly worried now.
FD is accepted as proof of funds. We don't know what exactly was wrong in this particular case, so you can relax and consider it as just one of case.

Reactions: Rob13 and SumH12

deanbentleyfalcke

Feb 18, 2018
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
My thoughts are that because of the 16 days we could see a slight uptick in the cutoff score, maybe to 443, or the same score of 442. 2 extra days at 200 or so profiles is 400 more that need to be accommodated.

Not to block out the ray of hope, but my observations are as follows. I think IRCC are trying to maintain a cutoff as close to 440 as possible. Every time we get close to breaking it, something happens to reset the draw scores to go up again. Nothing in this year mirrors last year, so we're now in new ground.

I also believe in this 440 theory because Ontario has not drawn less than 433 for their PNP HCP stream yet, which shows me that they don't believe the scores will drop soon anyway. It takes 90 days to get that PNP processed, so why offer candidates like me at 438 a PNP when the federal draws would offer all of us ITAs and there would be a waste of resources processing unnecessary applications where they would not be able to influence where we live. Ontario is one of the clearest signs that the scores are not going to suddenly drop and rescue everyone.

(Source: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html)

I was just lucky that I am one o the few who got a PNP in time (1 day after the last draw - sigh) so I'll make the 11 July draw...2 days before my birthday and my CRS drops to 433, potentially relegating me to ITA limbo for a long time (long enough where my EE profile would expire and together with my lawyers fees and chunks of my documentation). I don't know what to say to those in this thread, but I think anything people can do to increase their scores above 440 is the way to go.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
:S I am really worried too after reading today´s posts regarding FD as proof of funds. I don´t understand why they rejected them as proof.

Please seniors, kinldy share your opinions about this issue.

I am truly worried now.
I have friends who used FD as POF and were successful. So, FD is valid. I guess the guy whose application was rejected bcos of FD is just unfortunate and maybe a mistake from the officer. And that rejection is 1 in 100 so don't be scared using it.

Reactions: SumH12

ain88

Feb 20, 2016
I'm at 435 too. But here's the worst part, I recieved ITA last year and applied for PR, but they rejected coz they did not like my POF letter from ICICI. I showed my funds in FD and they were not convinced. Doesn't make sense at all, but I was not sad at that time coz the score were dropping at that time and I thought I'll get another ITA in no time. But no, I've been in the pool since December and it doesn't seem to drop to 435 at all and now I'm sad. Seems like I'm not the only one and everyone has their own story.
geez, that's unfortunate, I'm so sorry

nc100

Apr 29, 2017
1) Medicals can be done upfront for you and your dependents. If you are not sure of when you will receive an ITA or nomination (if you don't have a high CRS score) it is advised to wait till you receive you ITA or nomination, because a year from the date the medicals are done, is the last day you can land in Canada when you receive PPR.

2) You cannot submit your application for permanent residency without the medicals. Your application will be refused.
Hi,

I had one more query:

So I stay in the uk and planning To visit India for a month later this month. I have already got my Indian PCC from the consulate in uk but I understand that PCC will be of no use and I will need to get another one once I am back in the uk...correct me if I am wrong? My query is if I am on holiday and get the ITA and with the 60 day timeline now I don’t think I will be able to get my PCC in time after coming back to Uk( if I apply it might take 3 weeks). Is it possible to upload the PCC later explaining in loe the same by uploading the receipt or something??
Thanks

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi,

I had one more query:

So I stay in the uk and planning To visit India for a month later this month. I have already got my Indian PCC from the consulate in uk but I understand that PCC will be of no use and I will need to get another one once I am back in the uk...correct me if I am wrong? My query is if I am on holiday and get the ITA and with the 60 day timeline now I don’t think I will be able to get my PCC in time after coming back to Uk( if I apply it might take 3 weeks). Is it possible to upload the PCC later explaining in loe the same by uploading the receipt or something??
Thanks
Yes it is possible but the receipt must be uploaded or other documents that proves that you have applied. The PCC will have to be uploaded once it is ready. Don't forget that LOE must follow explaining what must have happened

tangocat

Jul 6, 2018
I just submitted my profile with a score higher than 442. Do I still need to wait for the next draw or just 24 hours?

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
If the draw happens on July 11th, the cut off could be 440.
Can you post an official prediction soon rather than on wednesday just before draw? U missed an opportunity ro predict last time as it happened on monday..u never know it might happen this monday too..so post your prediction for monday as of now :)

Reactions: ankurrana

nt13

Sep 1, 2017
Thank you. Waiting for the next draw, and my brother should be in for an ITA. Almost 4 years since we started working on it.

Just another query.

Can anyone confirm how long it takes for Oman PCC? The CIC website says that CIC letter will be required for requesting PCC from Oman (which I believe will come in customised checklist post ITA), hence cannot start off the request immediately. And then, OMAN Police website doesn’t have a tracking mechanism to check the status of your request once you have applied.

The new 60 days deadline is going to be challenging.

Any thoughts / help from anyone appreciated.

Thanks.
He is good to go with previous employment details, just need to update profile for cic to know that he worked till what date