+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

Swordwater

Feb 20, 2018
Hello everyone,
This forum provides so much help, quick answers and genuine suggestions!
With everyone's help and best of my knowledge I have submitted my ee profile today.
It shows the crs as 474.

Cannot wait for the draw now!
Congratulations.. Next draw has you. What are the contributing factors?

sadiyarehman

Jun 19, 2018
Congratulations.. Next draw has you. What are the contributing factors?
Me and my husband are both 29. Husband is primary applicant with clb9 and 3+ years of experience. We both have masters degrees which were evaluated as double bachelor's by Wes.
That's about it.

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
Took my first ielts test yesterday, think I’ve screwed up listening. I guess I will need a second attempt..

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Hi everyone,
If I took the IELTS yesterday (June 30), aprox. when will I be able to see the results online? I was told that the written report will arrive at the center after 3 weeks... but I would like to know if I will be able to see the results online before?
Thanks.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Reactions: SumH12

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
This forum provides so much help, quick answers and genuine suggestions!
With everyone's help and best of my knowledge I have submitted my ee profile today.
It shows the crs as 474.

Cannot wait for the draw now!
You'll definitely get an ITA on the next round.
Good luck!

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Hi Guys, Good morning.

We have created our EE profile yesterday. Our CRS score is updated as 455. What are our chances now? When can we expect ITA?

Regards
Rajesh Durai

Kurco

Star Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hi Guys, Good morning.

We have created our EE profile yesterday. Our CRS score is updated as 455. What are our chances now? When can we expect ITA?

Regards
Rajesh Durai
Bro you have more than 10 points above the current cut off. Even if they skip a draw you will get in. Dont ask that question again pleeeease.

May27

May 3, 2018
Do we need to include reference letters for jobs we are not claiming points for, case in point, I had worked in a company for 4 months after graduation, I have included that in my personal history, do I need to get the reference letter as well or just the offer letter and the relieving documents will suffice?

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Do we need to include reference letters for jobs we are not claiming points for, case in point, I had worked in a company for 4 months after graduation, I have included that in my personal history, do I need to get the reference letter as well or just the offer letter and the relieving documents will suffice?
You do not need documentation for jobs you are not claiming points for :)

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
As the cut-off does not seem to have any chance of coming down to low 430s this year, we are thinking of making my spouse the primary applicant as she gives an advantage of 10 points because of age. However, there are some issues we need to iron out and advice/help from forum members will be much appreciated. It's a long post but I know there are enough good Samaritans here from my experience of last few months. :)

1. She has done BA (3 years) and MA (2 years) in Economics from India. Her ECA is currently under process with WES but the degree equivalency tool shows she will get only a Postgraduate Diploma for her MA. Anyone here who has received a Masters equivalency from WES with similar background recently? Also, anyone knows if I can challenge WES if they provide PG diploma to change it to Masters and what is the process/time taken to do that? I know she can get "Two or more degrees..." with PG Diploma but the difference in points is 7, which is significant in our case.
2. She has got overall 3.2 years of experience in last 10 years, but scattered across 4 companies and several years. She has 1 year 8 months of experience in one company out of this, hope that will at least make her eligible to apply. Her experiences are in Knowledge/Content Management and editing of reports. However the only relevant NOC code which we could find is 5122 (Editors). Is this NOC code eligible under Skill Level A or B required for EE-FSW stream? Alternatively, can anyone suggest if there are any relevant NOC codes for Knowledge/Content Management?
3. Since she's currently not working, doesn't have a steady source of income and bank balance is much less than required PoF. Will I as husband be able to transfer required amount to her bank account and what is the process (Gift deed/any other) for this. Also, this amount is really the one I've built up for myself as primary applicant. If I transfer it to her account and somehow her application gets rejected after getting ITA, will we be able to again transfer it back to my account and use it for my primary applicant purpose.