+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
I just received an ITA in my inbox. Waiting for an ITA since last 8 months with 438 score. Recreated the profile in February to get a NOI from Ontario. Applied for PNP on March 15. Took 3 months to get the 600 points(4 days ago). Thank you very much everyone! I used to pass every Wednesday draw here with so much frustration but still hopeful. I don't know how to explain. I am so happy!

I wish everyone here a good luck!

PS: Ontario requested additional documents in May for which I took 14 days to reply.
All is well that ends well - Goodluck!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I just received an ITA in my inbox. Waiting for an ITA since last 8 months with 438 score. Recreated the profile in February to get a NOI from Ontario. Applied for PNP on March 15. Took 3 months to get the 600 points(4 days ago). Thank you very much everyone! I used to pass every Wednesday draw here with so much frustration but still hopeful. I don't know how to explain. I am so happy!

PS: Ontario requested additional documents in May for which I took 14 days to reply.
Congrat mate

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017

Great News! All the best for the rest of the process as well! I am at 438 ... waiting for ITA / PNP .. I guess I will feel the same when I get it through the ITA phase... this forum definitely makes me feel hopeful! :D

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
i got my ITA finally! I started my journey in january and had to take ielts 5 times to get the desired score. With regular ielts score my CRS was at 416 but with the latest result (LRWS 8.5, 9, 7, 7.5) my crs jumped to 461!! Those who are still stuck at ielts stage, don’t give up, if I can do it, you can too! Good luck to everyone else! :D

mark12345680

May 26, 2018
I’m taking ielts test for the first time on Saturday, hope I can achieve my desired scores and get my score to 441:)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi All,

Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get most probably my ITA in some time for today draw as my score is 474. But I have one doubt related to my application. It would be really great if someone can answer that:

I have started working in Canada on 26-June-2017 and still working with same company till date. I got 48 points for 1 year of Canada experience in May 2018 itself and I was declining the ITA till now. I will be completing my actual one year by today EOD and I will get ITA today for draw happened in the morning. Will it be considered of 1 year completion or not if I get ITA today or my work experience will be counted by 1 day short. Will it be safe with submitting my e-APR by accepting this draw?

Thanks in advance
@scylla @jes_ON can you please clear the doubt ?

Last edited:

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi All,

Please help !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will get most probably my ITA in some time for today draw as my score is 474. But I have one doubt related to my application. It would be really great if someone can answer that:

I have started working in Canada on 26-June-2017 and still working with same company till date. I got 48 points for 1 year of Canada experience in May 2018 itself and I was declining the ITA till now. I will be completing my actual one year by today EOD and I will get ITA today for draw happened in the morning. Will it be considered of 1 year completion or not if I get ITA today or my work experience will be counted by 1 day short. Will it be safe with submitting my e-APR by accepting this draw?

Thanks in advance
You can submit your PR application now. Your AOR will be your lock in date, which you had more than 1 CEC year already.

harbee

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
i got my ITA finally! I started my journey in january and had to take ielts 5 times to get the desired score. With regular ielts score my CRS was at 416 but with the latest result (LRWS 8.5, 9, 7, 7.5) my crs jumped to 461!! Those who are still stuck at ielts stage, don’t give up, if I can do it, you can too! Good luck to everyone else! :D
Congrats on your ITA

I am thinking of writing the 3rd IELTS to boost my point. Please kindly share with the materials you used to obtain this score.
Thanks

harbee

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
When you know your CRS is gonna improve to 442 in a couple of weeks insha Allah, so confidence aa he jata hai :p
I am thinking of writing the 3rd IELTS to boost my point. Please kindly share with the materials you used to obtain this score.
Thanks

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Agree to some extent and a regular 2 week gap draws would bring down the cutoff. But you never know when IRCC will bamboozle us with a 3 week gap draw.
guys agree that this was a good sign but a draw on Monday increases the gap between this and the next draw that is probably going to be on 11 th of july .A 16 day gap as against the norm of a 14 day gap .Even though the difference is just 2 days ,around 450+ profiles will be added in 2 days for 440 and above

Abhishek.s1990

Star Member
Jan 5, 2018
Guys when do you think is the next pnp for ontario.I recreated my profile on the 20th of May .Down at 434 . Do you think scores can go that low .Any ideas/suggestions

subhasis887

Feb 1, 2018
All the best to all the people who got ITA today.

I will also get mine today. I am really happy. I was in the pool from Oct 2017.

1. Missed the draws during those days when it went to 433, 434, 436 etc. because my Spouse ECA was pending :(:(

2. After getting the ECA, the scores went up and my CRS was only 437 (IELTS L: 8, R: 7, W: 7, S: 7) :(:(

3. Started doing my IELTS again,
2nd Attempt (Feb'18) - L : 8.5 / R : 9 / W : 7 / S : 6.5 / O : 8
3rd Attempt (Mar'18) - L : 8.5 / R : 8.5 / W : 6.5 / S : 7.5 / O : 8
4th Attempt (Apr'18) - L : 8.5 / R : 9 / W : 6.5 / S : 7.5 / O : 8
5th Attempt (May'18) - L : 8.5 / R : 8.5 / W : 7 / S : 7.5 / O : 8

3. Updated my score with IELTS results received on 25.05.18, and my CRS went up to 446. Waited for the draw on 06th Jun. But didn't happen, so Draw CRS went up to 451 on 13th Jun :(:(:confused::confused:

4. Finally today, i will get my ITA (still waiting for the message) coz the CRS is 442.

Those who did not get ITA yet, do not loose hope. Try your best to increase your scores. All the best to everyone :):):)
Wow what a match to me. Appeared four time IELTS. Three times got 6.5 in written, 4th time it's 8 7 7 7.

Reactions: ravleen