+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
I am at 434 but havent received the NOI from Ontario yet .Any idea about that part .
Make sure your Express entry profile is created in 2018, they dont draw from 2017. Also- if im not wrong there is a occupations of demand list that they`d pick by your NOC code. Lastly i think this year they draw mostly people in 433-441, but if you are at 434, then you are clear in this bit at least.
Check this link, posts from FEBRUARY. It actually looks like they havent run a search for new invites in Human Capital Priorities since February itself!
Thats a little bit depressing, but at the same time, the longer time has passed the sooner they should do it again, i would guess?
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Reactions: Ronja5200

dhruv.sehgal

May 23, 2018
Is there a way to write to OINP to re send the nomination. I had got a nomination but could accept due to emergency at home. CRS 435 ; my cic account has the letter for OINP. Has i happened to anyone that they have requested to re send the nomination after the 45 days period.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Make sure your Express entry profile is created in 2018, they dont draw from 2017. Also- if im not wrong there is a occupations of demand list that they`d pick by your NOC code. Lastly i think this year they draw mostly people in 433-441, but if you are at 434, then you are clear in this bit at least.
Check this link, posts from FEBRUARY. It actually looks like they havent run a search for new invites in Human Capital Priorities since February itself!
Thats a little bit depressing, but at the same time, the longer time has passed the sooner they should do it again, i would guess?
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
im also at 434 waiting for OINP HCP - profile was made Jun 8, 2018. Should i remake it in July?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Is there a way to write to OINP to re send the nomination. I had got a nomination but could accept due to emergency at home. CRS 435 ; my cic account has the letter for OINP. Has i happened to anyone that they have requested to re send the nomination after the 45 days period.
I think you got your wordings wrong, I suppose you meant NOI here and nomination, if that;s the case then it's an opportunity and you cannot do anything about it.

ranjangaur4

Dec 11, 2017
im also at 434 waiting for OINP HCP - profile was made Jun 8, 2018. Should i remake it in July?
I am almost confident that you are perfectly fine in terms of profile creation time based on how it looks from past oinp invites, but as with a lot of things on this forum, nobody can really tell. There is a lot of misinformation and widespread myths everywhere on this forum, too. So take all information with a little bit of skepticism.

Alex SA2C

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018

dhruv.sehgal

May 23, 2018
I think you got your wordings wrong, I suppose you meant NOI here and nomination, if that;s the case then it's an opportunity and you cannot do anything about it.
Yes i received NOI but did not apply or avail it. Nothing can be done is it now ???? Only option is to wait for nomination again or can i still write to them ?