+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 94th Draw

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Well ,I am not an expert with analysis as many here in this forum , but it has been a trend ,that whenever there is a delay ,either the cutoff goes up or remain the same. Can't predict an exact score , I just have a hunch. I hope and I pray that I am all wrong with this prediction.
What's your CRS?

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Well ,I am not an expert with analysis as many here in this forum , but it has been a trend ,that whenever there is a delay ,either the cutoff goes up or remain the same. Can't predict an exact score , I just have a hunch. I hope and I pray that I am all wrong with this prediction.
Yes..you are absolutely wrong! Mark my words!

Reactions: syntaxrage

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
You have a better chance than me mate. I am at 437. You would be ok
I don't know how they are planning things this time. Scores were in 420s last year at this time. This year also they have a long way to go but they have already started opting for draw skips as we had already seen. Lets pray trends go a little like last year.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Agreed that 2 extra days..but now draw size is 3750 and no ielts result impact shud also be considered..Numbers point to 440..im nt sayng anythng with hunch!!
As I said , you guys are good with math around this draw puzzle. I am just a member who draws motivation out of optimism in this forum.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Considering the trends of last year , I and I am sure many others in this forum would have never imagined this ordeal we face fortnightly. 430+ was always a better score,when seen the graphs of last year and also the number of intakes which are on a higher side. But, yes this cribbing is futile. CIC is the boss here.

Reactions: syntaxrage

Nikhil Muthyala

May 22, 2018
Fingers Crossed everyone! Pray that the Score goes down by 3-4 Points. I am a lil more optimistic of a draw today. Sitting at 438 since March.All the best to everyone.!

syntaxrage

May 21, 2018
Considering the trends of last year , I and I am sure many others in this forum would have never imagined this ordeal we face fortnightly. 430+ was always a better score,when seen the graphs of last year and also the number of intakes which are on a higher side. But, yes this cribbing is futile. CIC is the boss here.
I am going to increase my score, but I strongly believe that 430+ is coming soon.