+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 93rd Draw

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
HI, Congrats for the ITA.
Where do you see that ITA?
My score is 443 and I have not received the ITA. I created profile on 23rd and it shows profile submitted on 24th June. Any chances of ITAs being sent on batches or any other reason for me not getting that today?
Thanks!
Thank you friend.

Well you will get it within 24 hours. Don't worry. You will get an email saying that you have a message in your CIC account. Then check the CIC account for your message regarding PR.

Reactions: AmB20 and fgfcan

spiritboy

Apr 22, 2018
IRAN
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I have a weird question. Today (June 25), I got my WES report at 6:12 UTC and then I submitted my profile half an hour later at 6:44 UTC. I then got three messages that one said "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates." and my status says: "You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply."
Since the draw was today at 12:11:51 UTC, shall I consider myself invited? but I haven't received any email or message by now? what should I do?:( I am dying of being nervous!
P.S. my CRS point is 473

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi guys,
I have a weird question. Today (June 25), I got my WES report at 6:12 UTC and then I submitted my profile half an hour later at 6:44 UTC. I then got three messages that one said "Congratulations! You have been accepted in the Express Entry pool of candidates." and my status says: "You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply."
Since the draw was today at 12:11:51 UTC, shall I consider myself invited? but I haven't received any email or message by now? what should I do?:( I am dying of being nervous!
P.S. my CRS point is 473
Yes you will but wait upto 24 hours.

ajaysd

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys,
P.S. my CRS point is 473
Similar question,my crs score is 446 and I had submitted my profile with 22nd June as Wes eca report date and the eca report came in today evening. Now I have updated the profile with today's date in eca column. Will I get ita today or will i go into next draw as the profile updation happen after ita ita declared.

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Hey Guys please help.

i applied work permit june 1, 2017. Got job june 5 2017. I got work permit on aug 13, 2017.
Year completed june 5, 2018. Got invitation today based on crs 445. Profile submitted june 5th 2018.

That period from june 5 2017 to aug 13 2017. Is that period will be counted in experience for 1 year ?

please help!!!!

sanjeevma

Jun 25, 2018
I have my name as sanjiv in some documents while sanjeev in some others. Do I need to enter this in "Has this person ever used any other name?" personal details section?

mhentry

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
I have a quick question, my CRS is 443 and I received my ITA on May 9th draw, I made some mistakes in my EE profile so I end up declining my ITA and resubmitted the same profile on June 2nd. My EE profile status says "You are a candidate. We will send you a message if you are invited to apply." Since I have declined ITA, will I receive another one ??