IELTS -. 8.5;9;7;7.5
Spouse-
Age- 35 26/01/1983
Masters equivalency
IELTS - 7;6.5;6;8
NOC - 0131 Telecommunications professional
CRS 435
EE submitted on 10april 2018
Guys please tell me if there is any ray of hope in EE or provincial nominations . Can try for French by leaving job and studying full time for six months.does that help. I know things are not looking bright but anyone who can give me a ray of hope.
If spouse gets CLB9 then you ll get 8 more points and crs will be 443 which seems good, fast approach than learning French French is good if you can get CLB7 then you ll get 54 points extra.... :)

Just check CRS by putting CLB9 for spouse....

Reactions: lightning_crashes

Gury Singh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
Guys me sitting at 438. Is there possibly any chance of the score coming down this year to that level ? I personally dont think it will come down that low (below 440).
Anyways have taken admission for a 1 year post grad diploma course. Hopefully those extra points might clear me. In the meanwhile waiting for a miracle to happen.
How much gap u hv between study n now?

May27

May 3, 2018
was going through my EE profile and in the eligibility section for PNP it is mentioned as 'Not Met'? Can anyone explain why, my CRS is 443. Profile made on May 27th

Karan1988

Jun 15, 2018
Guys me sitting at 438. Is there possibly any chance of the score coming down this year to that level ? I personally dont think it will come down that low (below 440).
Anyways have taken admission for a 1 year post grad diploma course. Hopefully those extra points might clear me. In the meanwhile waiting for a miracle to happen.
Could you please guide on the course type and university you chose? Is it necessary to have this PG- diploma in sync with work experience?

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
was going through my EE profile and in the eligibility section for PNP it is mentioned as 'Not Met'? Can anyone explain why, my CRS is 443. Profile made on May 27th
Not met coz you don't have 600 points which are awarded only once you are nominated by a province. Don't read it as not eligible!

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
Could you please guide on the course type and university you chose? Is it necessary to have this PG- diploma in sync with work experience?
I m doing post grad related to my fied of study in graduation. I am unsure whether that needs to be aligned with NOC. You can check Mumbai university courses on their website.

bahariesmoon88

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Nassau, Bahamas
I read in an article online that the reason the spike in the last draw could be the fact that international students graduated last year May/June would now be updating their profile to include one year Canadian work experience which would boost their score.

Anu-89

Jul 29, 2017
If you know how to read and navigate around this forum, there are tons of sticky and super helpful threads about all the available PNPs.

I don't want to sound rude, but some people do need to spend a minimum effort on researching on their own. We are not 5 yo kids guys.
You dont want to sound rude. But wow, u r absolutely rude. You didn't have to reply at all.