AOR Received.
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Passport Req..
07/01/2020
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2020
Some comments are just hilarious especially from the people who registered today and want ITA after 2 hours :D.
I have been in the pool since May 4th 2017; started at 365 then banged a CLB 9 in IELTS and increased my points to 425. It was after the 413 draw last year so you can imagine how hopeful i was! The points just kept increasing and then my birthday came in November and away went 5 points! My spouse took his second IELTS and although he got a higher score than before, it was not 8777. He was also studying for his degree at the same time which he has just recently completed. With the degree and a successful re-take of IELTS the max we can increase our points is 440.
I did stall for a while (was kinda discouraged) and with the current trend it's still not funny but dusting ourselves and rising up again we must.

If you have been in this journey for long you understand. One day, it will be our turn, keep hope alive.

Congrats to those who received their ITAs' :)

Anu-89

Jul 29, 2017
Im at 427 with no hope of getting thru express entry.
How to apply for pnp? Do i have to just wait for a NOI or is there a way i can initiate it???

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Im at 427 with no hope of getting thru express entry.
How to apply for pnp? Do i have to just wait for a NOI or is there a way i can initiate it???
If you know how to read and navigate around this forum, there are tons of sticky and super helpful threads about all the available PNPs.

I don't want to sound rude, but some people do need to spend a minimum effort on researching on their own. We are not 5 yo kids guys.

jahrule

Star Member
Dec 31, 2015
If you know how to read and navigate around this forum, there are tons of sticky and super helpful threads about all the available PNPs.

I don't want to sound rude, but some people do need to spend a minimum effort on researching on their own. We are not 5 yo kids guys.
First time here, but have being reading the thread for some time now, I am a not yet at 400, but holding my peace. You are bang on with your comment, not trying to be rude either, but the information is on the cic website people just read it before the silly questions.

Sree1982

May 1, 2017
Some comments are just hilarious especially from the people who registered today and want ITA after 2 hours :D.
I have been in the pool since May 4th 2017; started at 365 then banged a CLB 9 in IELTS and increased my points to 425. It was after the 413 draw last year so you can imagine how hopeful i was! The points just kept increasing and then my birthday came in November and away went 5 points! My spouse took his second IELTS and although he got a higher score than before, it was not 8777. He was also studying for his degree at the same time which he has just recently completed. With the degree and a successful re-take of IELTS the max we can increase our points is 440.
I did stall for a while (was kinda discouraged) and with the current trend it's still not funny but dusting ourselves and rising up again we must.

If you have been in this journey for long you understand. One day, it will be our turn, keep hope alive.

You said it..Bang on!!! That is what a Ray of hope should be like..# cheers for you for writing that..I myself is at 431 and trying to up my score to 440 by getting clb10..Yes we are all disappointed by the increse but is not the end of the world..Everyone has invested their time and money for this dream..Minor hiccups are bound to happen....As you send everyone want their ITA's as soon as possible...I am hopeful the last draw as there is an increase in ITA's..It will surely go down...Keep the hopes higher and do whatever you can to improve your score..

Reactions: Getty and journey21

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Silly question but....
Is it recommended to get the bank letter even before ITA?
Whoops my reply was all over. This is what I meant

you know what, when I entered in Dec I was so excited I did get my bank statements. But ur right that will have to wait for ita but it doesn't take long to ge

Reactions: Archavin89

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
just went through all the discussions in this ROH thread..

so guys ! There are no chances for 438 this year except for OINP maybe ?

Reactions: Aarti123

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
just went through all the discussions in this ROH thread..

so guys ! There are no chances for 438 this year except for OINP maybe ?
I also was looking at that. I went through most of the province websites and all that I did stated you needed a job offer to apply.

shasha2

Aug 24, 2017

I have the same story :( Now at 437 points..

Reactions: Getty