Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Hope I can make it in the next draw@449..will loose points after 55 days...
You should easily get through in the next draw if it happens on Jun 27th or before with 3750 ITAs.

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
what 25 draws to come back to 440? what are you even saying?
With the rate of entry at 263/day above 440, in the 3 weeks between 23 May and 13 June, number of profiles built up is 263*21 ~ 5500
Number of profiles removed in the 13 June draw = 3750
So, number of profiles still in pool above 440 = 5500-3750=1750
Now, considering bi-weekly 3750 size draws from now on,
Number of profiles above 440 entering pool within any 2 FSW draws = 263*14= 3682
So, number of profiles from the pool who will get picked up on average in any draw = 3750-3682~ 70
Number of draws required to clear off all the profiles above 440 who have now got stuck in pool = 1750/70 = 25

The above doomsday picture can only change in case of at least one of following happens:
1. Number of profiles above 440 entering pool comes down to around 200 again
2. Draw size gets increased to 4000 or more ASAP
3. We somehow have one or two back-to-back draws

So, enough of analysis for me, time to try and learn French :)

May27

May 3, 2018
My CRS is 443. what are my chances? I'll be reaching 468 points in November with 3 years experience! Should 443 be enough to get an ITA before November?

Reactions: fgfcan

deanbentleyfalcke

Feb 18, 2018
Johannesburg, South Africa
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hey guys- a quick query regarding PR start date. I received my ITA today and wanted to check the timeline.
I have 90 days to submit my application and I assume they take 3-6 months after I submit my application to approve the PR.

So, if I submit everything (docs, fees etc) today, what will be my PR start date? (Wanted some help in calculating 5 years of PR)
90 days to submit
6 months to process
then your PR starts when you land in Canada (I assume you're trying to work out citizenship timeline)

Reactions: js223

aranymous

Jun 13, 2018
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Hi Everybody,

Please i'm not sure if this is the right thread to post my question,if its not, please direct me to the right thread as i understand this one is strictly for ITA and post ITA matters

Please has anybody here assessed their BCS Diploma in IT(BCS Level 5 Diploma in IT/100/6190/3) with WES or any agency? and what was the equivalent?? i am trying to increase my crs scores as my present score is really really low..

bahariesmoon88

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Nassau, Bahamas
omg....such steamy heating conversation over numbers & uncertainty, unbelievable !!! Well, there are hundreds of reasons to lose ones mind over the current situation but the ultimate truth is there is nothng we can do to change it. Discussing it over and over again can only only soothe our heart and anger over the disappointment but in real we will stay in the same place as we were last week.

Competition is boiling at an alarming rate and it never ceases to stop any time sooner, Lets think it this way, we just need around 7000 people from all around the world per month to apply with a Masters and CLB 9 to raise the cutoff points to 486 if the applicant is single and below 30 years. Next, if the applicant is in his mid 30's, married and with his wife taking ielts and with eca his score will be around 475 with his masters and CLB 9. The cutoff will be 470 if the applicants is married and is 32 years of age in addition to having masters and clb 9.

Don''t worry the above will be observed soon starting from 2019 on wards and the cutoff will be hovering around 470+ score maybe from next year June onward. Gone are the days when one can improve ielts from CLB 9 to CLB 10 and dream of getting an iTA. We are already in a state where the only game will have to be played with being a Masters graduate or a French CLB 7 winner with IELTS being maxed out and work experience too. So, guys lets put all our effort to get ourselves to that level and then dream of getting our foot on Canada rather than keeping writing on forums and expect a miracle from CIC which never seems to happen this year
omg....such steamy heating conversation over numbers & uncertainty, unbelievable !!! Well, there are hundreds of reasons to lose ones mind over the current situation but the ultimate truth is there is nothng we can do to change it. Discussing it over and over again can only only soothe our heart and anger over the disappointment but in real we will stay in the same place as we were last week.

Competition is boiling at an alarming rate and it never ceases to stop any time sooner, Lets think it this way, we just need around 7000 people from all around the world per month to apply with a Masters and CLB 9 to raise the cutoff points to 486 if the applicant is single and below 30 years. Next, if the applicant is in his mid 30's, married and with his wife taking ielts and with eca his score will be around 475 with his masters and CLB 9. The cutoff will be 470 if the applicants is married and is 32 years of age in addition to having masters and clb 9.

Don''t worry the above will be observed soon starting from 2019 on wards and the cutoff will be hovering around 470+ score maybe from next year June onward. Gone are the days when one can improve ielts from CLB 9 to CLB 10 and dream of getting an iTA. We are already in a state where the only game will have to be played with being a Masters graduate or a French CLB 7 winner with IELTS being maxed out and work experience too. So, guys lets put all our effort to get ourselves to that level and then dream of getting our foot on Canada rather than keeping writing on forums and expect a miracle from CIC which never seems to happen this year.....
So you’re saying, a score of 440-470 score won’t fetch an ITA after June 2019? Wow

Reactions: lightning_crashes

javeds

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-07-2018
You have to land before your medical expires, which is exactly one year from it was conducted :)
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. My medical was last month. Aor should be end of this month. Can I redo medical and extend? Post copr that is..

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply. Makes sense. My medical was last month. Aor should be end of this month. Can I redo medical and extend? Post copr that is..
This I am not a hundred per cent sure of, but I think medical can only be extended by CIC if they take a long time processing your application. I don't think one can extend it themselves without valid reasons (like CIC processing your application for a year)