+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 93rd Draw

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hi Guys

Sorry to interrupt your conversation. I am on CRS 445. I dont know what will happen in next draw but, i know I will loose points in coming August.
Just want to know some feedback.

Your reply will be really appreciated.
We all can predict but nobody is sure... coming draw would be around 446-447 if previous draws trend continues..if becomes worse 448-449.. if previous draw had 2 ielts effect it may improve in that case 445-446... in couple of draws u shud get...hope for the bedt..good luck

akakiyani

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Since people have been talking about Dreamers going for Cnada, it says in Section 11 of the regulations under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act of Canada. That section requires an applicant who is applying to immigrate to Canada permanently to apply from the applicant's home country unless the applicant entered his or her country of residence legally.

Legally being the keyword here. DACA are not legal immigrants so allowing them into Canada through any stream would require a change in law. Also, they still have to take English test, no matter where they studied. In short, it's a long process for them which hasn't yet started.

Sam_Malhotra

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
We all can predict but nobody is sure... coming draw would be around 446-447 if previous draws trend continues..if becomes worse 448-449.. if previous draw had 2 ielts effect it may improve in that case 445-446... in couple of draws u shud get...hope for the bedt..good luck
Thanks it feels better now

Jun 22, 2018
have a question on EE profile, i created one for me yesterday after finally receiving my delayed ielts results. Profile is submitted, however, i still do not see any points calculated in same. current status is submitted
anybody know if it takes that long for points to be calculated at backend
did you click continue after you updated your profile?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
W
Hi guys, I need your advice, I currently have CRS of 438. Had 8 on my IELTS last year, should i retake the IELTS or just wait & be hopeful?

I am a bit apprehensive that I may score lower than 8 in the next IELTS.

What are your opinions please?
What is the Max score you can get with IELTS ?

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Hi! I have a question here.

For express entry, cec specifically, do we need to hand in the original signed copy of employment letter at some point? Or just the scanned copy would be fine? Thanks.

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
Another question

My profile was created in May but I submitted it on June 8. Also its shown as June 8 submitted and June 9 2019 expiry.

So which date is counted for OINP HCP? Profile creation or profile submission?

alfred0

Feb 10, 2015
Toronto
Hi! I have a question here.

For express entry, cec specifically, do we need to hand in the original signed copy of employment letter at some point? Or just the scanned copy would be fine? Thanks.
No need to hand in original document. Documents are submitted electronically to proceed the EE application