+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 91st Draw

Maphil

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
:) That’s what you are implying :D
Hey guys, I hope have gained more popularity today. Y'all shouldn't worry about my post. It's fine afterall. Let's focus more on why we all are here.

Am not moved by anyone comment, idea, sugesstion, interpretation, and what have u. Cyberbullying can't get me discouraged or put me in "had I know" mood.

Have developed a thick skin right from my momma's womb.

So what's d fiat about upcoming draw

Love u all regardless

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Hey guys, I hope have gained more popularity today. Y'all shouldn't worry about my post. It's fine afterall. Let's focus more on why we all are here.

Am not moved by anyone comment, idea, sugesstion, interpretation, and what have u. Cyberbullying can't get me discouraged or put me in "had I know" mood.

Love u all regardless
Oh my god, you weren't cyberbullied. Two people critizised your post and your decision, that's hardly cyberbullying. I commend you for the positivity and good spirits, but I hardly think it's fair call me and Vensak's criticism of your post and decision cyberbullying. This is a forum, when you post something, someone might have a different opinion than you and they will voice it.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my god, you weren't cyberbullied. Two people critizised your post and your decision, that's hardly cyberbullying. I commend you for the positivity and good spirits, but I hardly think it's fair call me and Vensak's criticism of your post and decision cyberbullying. This is a forum, when you post something, someone might have a different opinion than you and they will voice it.
Having a different opinion is perfectly fine, calling someone dumb is uncalled for and unnecessary.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018

Love u all regardless
Ohh!! As we are talking about upcoming draw..this is my prediction
My prediction for June 6th draw(ofcourse it happens):

3500 ITAs: 440 ( tie-breaker 15th May)

3750 ITAs: 439
(tie-breaker 15th Jan)

Note: I have assumed mid-worse case scenario of 220 entrants per day above 440 and also factored in yesterday's draw effect

Guys let me know about what you think about your prediction and the logic behind it(very important)!
Don't just say I hope..ircc unpredictable..5000 ITAs etc!! Have seen enough illogical excitements already!

Last edited:

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018

(tie-breaker 15th Jan)

Note: I have assumed mid-worse case scenario of 220 entrants per day above 440 and also factored in yesterday's draw effect

Guys let me know about what you think about your prediction and the logic behind it(very important)!
Don't just say I hope..ircc unpredictable..5000 ITAs etc!!
Logically dreaming :D

Reactions: Reddiered07

Mayur_M

Sep 2, 2017
Pune
IELTS Request
19-08-2017

(tie-breaker 15th Jan)

Don't just say I hope..ircc unpredictable..5000 ITAs etc!! Have seen enough illogical excitements already!
How did you work out Tie Breaker dates?

Reactions: Reddiered07

lavi13

May 19, 2018

(tie-breaker 15th Jan)

Are you from IRCC... ;)
Agree with the prediction.. I feel they will move to 3750 or 4000 ITAs per darw sooner or later...