VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Super dumbo read what I wrote very well. I didn't write in Spanish and I believe understanding shouldn't be difficult for u. Get off idiot
Yes I meant a stupid approach. Why do I think so, well ECA is easier to get than good IELTS result (and your spouse can be still passive). For some reason you went for it as a last resort.
Was it smart? not really.
Was it greedy? Yes for sure it was. (not wanting to invest time and money to get it done).
Did it backfire on you? Yes it did.
Did you post it on a public forum? Yes you did
Is there a chance to get comments (even honest one)? Yes for sure it has.
Does it mean that anybody how comments is idiot? Not really, but they can be a troll (since you decided to feed them).

But again maybe you think not getting to Canada is an act of wisdom, while getting in is an act of idiocy.
Then I guess you are the smart one and I am an idiot.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Yes I meant a stupid approach. Why do I think so, well ECA is easier to get than good IELTS result (and your spouse can be still passive). For some reason you went for it as a last resort.
Was it greedy? Yes for sure it was. (not wanting to invest time and money to get it done).
Does it mean that anybody how comments is idiot? Not really, but they can be a troll (since you decided to feed them).

But again maybe you think not getting to Canada is an act of wisdom, while getting in is an act of idiocy.
Could not agree more. Maphil, you write your story as if you're the victim of CIC and you should receive a medal for enduring what you've been through, when in reality you had means to obtain a higher score, that would get you in, and you decided to wait instead of acting on it. That's on you.

Maphil

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017

Will you keep quiet.

Reactions: Aarti123

Maphil

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Could not agree more. Maphil, you write your story as if you're the victim of CIC and you should receive a medal for enduring what you've been through, when in reality you had means to obtain a higher score, that would get you in, and you decided to wait instead of acting on it. That's on you.
You guys wanna use my post to keep itself busy right? This is ray of hope and we all have a lesson or two to learn from each other experience. I believe if u r super smart has u think in ur little head u shouldnt be on this ROH thread.

If u haven't learnt or gained through my experience u don't have d right to be a judge over me.

Hey busy on how u would improve ur score and getting ita rather than using my post to thread

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hello Ronja, imho, I don't think anywhere in her story she lay the blame on CiC or anybody else, for her roller coaster ride.
All she was highlighting was, what she has been through and what she learnt through out this journey and how she had to adapt.

Enjoy the oncoming weekend all of you.

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
Hello Ronja, imho, I don't think anywhere in her story she lay the blame on CiC or anybody else, for her roller coaster ride.
All she was highlighting was, what she has been through and what she learnt through out this journey and how she had to adapt.

Exactly. Ppl post up worst comments. I'm surprise they decided to attack her like that. Anyways they must be frustrated that they still here and didn't get through yet which isn't a reason to lash out at other fellow members who are looking for the same as everyone else but ppl are different in their own ways hmmmmm

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......

Fair enough, that's not how I understood it. Have a good weekend too :)

Reactions: bimale4bipeople

Polarbear1

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
India

Polarbear1

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
India

Didn't know all emojis are not posted here....anyway well said bimale4bepeople

Reactions: Aarti123

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018

Yes!! "How she learnt" but slowly..that slowness people interpreted as dumb..which is not those "people's" fault as well! :)