+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 91st Draw

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
I agree. With IELTS the no of ppl will be even more and score will go up
We thought without IELTS entrants would go down but that didn't happen! Similarly if we think entrants would increase with IELTS that too wouldn't happen!! Mystery going on!! I guess ECA and IELTS getting balanced out each other! IELTS guys waiting for ECA and ECA guys waiting for IELTS! I guess that the number of entrants would remain same for the next draw too! Around 3000!

Reactions: NOMAD2017

lightning_crashes

May 13, 2018
NOC Code......
We thought without IELTS entrants would go down but that didn't happen! Similarly if we think entrants would increase with IELTS that too wouldn't happen!! Mystery going on!! I guess ECA and IELTS getting balanced out each other! IELTS guys waiting for ECA and ECA guys waiting for IELTS! I guess that the number of entrants would remain same for the next draw too! Around 3000!
Buddy that's pretty smart. Agree with you. So it's really unpredictable. I like the ECA and IELTS cancelling each other out.

There could be white spots also... Some months where we get lucky and ECA and IELTS are not ready or not as much. Those months can show a dip in cut off...

Prison break season 1 comes to mind!

xtrmr2003

Aug 11, 2010
I entered the pool on 21st May and have a score of 497 ...yet haven't got ITA ... do I have to Wait until next draw ??

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
I entered the pool on 21st May and have a score of 497 ...yet haven't got ITA ... do I have to Wait until next draw ??
Please wait for 24 hours. If you still haven't gotten your ITA by then, you will have to wait for the next draw, and I'm sure you'll get an ITA in the next draw.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
i got an email saying "Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information."
but when i signed in and checked it does not show invitation... so anybody knows what that email means?

I updated my profile yesterday evening... Does it mean my profile was not in the pool because that update finished just now.. so i will not get the ITA this time...is it.