Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
So, its a draw day !!! Everyone must be relentlessly excited with the today's draw and some are saying probably there might not be a draw tonight considering no ielts are coming out the prior week. Lets see why I think there would be a draw today and see what can be a logical cutoff...

In Last draw we have seen an addition of around 1200 people stealing the itas by entering the pool with high scores in the last 5 days before the draw after the publishing of the last IELTS. Now as there wont be any ielts results coming in so we can safely assume that these 1200 wont be doing the burglary this week. However, a lot of people has received their PNP nomination during the last 2 weeks so lets say there would be around 400 people in that catagory. Now we have space for 800 new people.that will be taken out from the 441 phases & bellows. However as most of the 441's is still waiting for their turn who entered the pool in and after December, there should be around 500 in the 441. So, the cutoff will most probably be

CUTOFF for today with 3500 itas- 440: tiebreaker at December-January. or
if it is increased to 4000 then hopefully all 440 will be cleared and the cutoff can be 439 with tiebreaker in December.

Now why I think there would be a draw today, its because the cutoff wont be sliding down too much in this draw which might could have been a reason for CIC to skip this draw. Secondly, CIC has to meet their quotas and thirdly, they already have enough people in the pool which will enable them to have high cutoff even without IELTS being published in the prior week.

If anyone of you disagree, do raise your hand here :)

sabahaque13

Nov 10, 2017
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS may or may not be a factor, but which location are you considering??
We cannot assume that basis of no IELTS results coming out in prior week/s as this exam takes place all over the world.

I don't think there is connection between IRCC issuing ITA's & IELTS exams being conducted because they are completely separate entities operating individually.

However, hoping for the best for a draw & score to go down.

Good luck guys!

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
IELTS may or may not be a factor, but which location are you considering??
We cannot assume that basis of no IELTS results coming out in prior week/s as this exam takes place all over the world.

I don't think there is connection between IRCC issuing ITA's & IELTS exams being conducted because they are completely separate entities operating individually.

However, hoping for the best for a draw & score to go down.

Good luck guys!
All parts of the world has same ielts test and results date fyi!

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
It’s that day of the week again when the anxiety level sky rockets! I sincerely wish that there will be a draw today and all you hopefuls will get through! I’m here to spread cheer and positive vibes!! I have been there and I know what you all are probably going through!
Good luck everybody !! :)

aiyadt

May 7, 2018
All the best to everyone today! Hope this IELTS-less draw helps a lot of folks here.
Even if you don't get selected today, it is only a matter of time and patience that you'd get the ITA this year as it is possible to improve your scores.

--
You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny. [ BRIHADARANYAKA IV.4.5 ]

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Bonjour !

Good luck to everyone waiting for ITA today.

After almost 2 years in the pool. mine is coming today as well (I hope! ). :D
Wish you bets of luck!!! You must be so excited!

Reactions: AlliBatista

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Do I need to file PNP if CRS@434? Or should I wait for draw score to drop?
Depends on the trends.
If things go the way they are right now, we might reach 434 in 10 draws.