AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey I hope you received nomination and are 1000+ CRS :D

On TEF could you tell me if TEF CLB 7 is euivalent to IELTS CLB 7 or is it TEF CLB7 = IELTS CLB 9 ?
Thanks!

Yes, CLB7 is the same for IELTS and TEF and they give the same points if you choose it as primary language ( except the 30-point bonus for french).

Reactions: Sandeep198511

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Results for IELTS session 12th may will be released on friday 25th but people won´t get TRF number to update EE profile the same date or am I wrong ?
Yes but you can always use the TRF formula to generate on your own

Reactions: Eli31

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi guys!

Finally got CLB 10 and jumped from 419 to 467!! So happy :)

I've updated my profile; does it take 24 hours for the changes to be effective?

Thanks
Congrats. Wishing you luck with the rest of the formalities .

If I can ask _ can u share your scores and attempts - IELTS!??

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Experts :

Can you please suggest if I can submit express entry any time before 12am midnight today (12 am Tuesday will change to Wednesday) ?
And still qualify in the draw tommorrow morning...
Or is there a deadline to create profile by a certain date or time....

Due to NOC codes selection we got delayed so much to submit profile...

Thanks in advance..

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Experts :

Can you please suggest if I can submit express entry any time before 12am midnight today (12 am Tuesday will change to Wednesday) ?

Thanks in advance..
yes you can ! But just try to complete asap

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Experts :

Thanks in advance..
What and why are you waiting for? Submit now!!!! It takes approx 24 hrs!! And you have approx sametime fr tomorrow's draw!!

Reactions: desmat

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
What and why are you waiting for? Submit now!!!! It takes approx 24 hrs!! And you have approx sametime fr tomorrow's draw!!
Thanks...I have abt 10 years experience with two companies and about 3-4 different designations...so I am not able to figure out final NOC codes for each one ..... Can I add 10 years experience with best matching NOC and later after ITA do I really need to provide experience letter for all 10 years or can I submit any 3 years...because at this moment I am not sure which company will provide me detailed experience letter and which will not...
Please suggest...thanks in advance

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
One more doubt:
Do I need to enter spouse "work history" as 'No" in profile as she is secondary applicant....but that will be false declaration...no?
If we select yes and enter her experience then do we need to give detailed experience letters even when we don't get any points for her experience??

Didier85

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Congrats. Wishing you luck with the rest of the formalities .

If I can ask _ can u share your scores and attempts - IELTS!??
I've taken both IELTS (once) and TEF (twice):

Ielts: L: 8.5 R: 9.0 S: 6.5 W: 6.0
Tef (1st attempt): L,R,S: all CLB 10; W: CLB 8
Tef (2nd attempt): all CLB 10

Reactions: SumH12

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Thanks...I have abt 10 years experience with two companies and about 3-4 different designations...so I am not able to figure out final NOC codes for each one ..... Can I add 10 years experience with best matching NOC and later after ITA do I really need to provide experience letter for all 10 years or can I submit any 3 years...because at this moment I am not sure which company will provide me detailed experience letter and which will not...
Please suggest...thanks in advance
One more doubt:
Do I need to enter spouse "work history" as 'No" in profile as she is secondary applicant....but that will be false declaration...no?
If we select yes and enter her experience then do we need to give detailed experience letters even when we don't get any points for her experience??
can anyone please suggest on these..thanks..

tuitui509

Jan 20, 2018
One more doubt:
enter no unless you plan to claim points from your spouse's work history. for every work you entered into work history yours and your spouse's will have to submit reference letter and that is mandatory.

if you are not planning to claim points for the work history you can take it out of EE for now and in eAPR you can enter them in the personal history.

Hope my answer cleared your questions and doubts on this.