+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

Avengers

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
That is definitely not a good news for many of us. Another similar draw like last maybe waiting for us.

Can anyone please explain this confusion of PNP target and EE target? PNP has a different target for the year and many PNP nomination comes through the EE ITA and then get final PR. So are they counted in the EE target or in the PNP target? I mean say for example Ontario has a target of 6600, All of them eventually come to the EE pool and then get PR through Express entry. So they take up which quota? PNP or skilled immigrant via EE?
+1

Avengers

Star Member
Apr 26, 2018
also if oinp is issuing then we have scope for back to back draw ...next Wednesday ...after that on 30th(post IELTS result)

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Mixed news guys, its raining nominations today from Ontario, got to know 5 such cases, also know many cases who are one step away from monination. Looks like it will have a bearing on next draw.
Can you please share the details as I don't see any change in nominated profiles on the immigration tracker link - https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/post-noi-2018-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

I am also waiting for my nomination. My profile is in Decision in Progress.

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
So, you guys thinking that CRS score will go up this round because of OINP issuing?
How many nominations will be issued this time? Where do you check on that?

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hey what if CIC decides to have a 3-week draw this time as was the case in March. I have a strong feeling because we have 5 Wednesday in this month and I feel that CIC really doesn't want the cut off to drop below 440.

SumH12

Apr 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
26-09-2018
AOR Received.
06-10-2018
Med's Done....
12-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
Reactions: Polarbear1

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
also if oinp is issuing then we have scope for back to back draw ...next Wednesday ...after that on 30th(post IELTS result)
That is also a valid point. Since in the last draw many were PNP nominations and look like there are also many profile (more than usual) with PNP nomination in the current pool, CIC may decide to do a back to back draw.

Reactions: Avengers

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
That is also a valid point. Since in the last draw many were PNP nominations and look like there are also many profile (more than usual) with PNP nomination in the current pool, CIC may decide to do a back to back draw.
Last year in May there were 5 draws, one for PNP only and second for Skilled trades stream only and rest three general. Hope May 2018 is same May 2017.

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
are you guys saying we might have pnp issuing invitations again for next draw like the one just happened? PLZ let it go down to 440:(

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
I visited a British Council office to collect my test result ( TRF ) and was informed that my IELTS result has been witheld for reassessment.
Please does anyone have an idea of this? and how long it takes for them to release results to us, as they said they also witheld some other candidates result not just mine. I sat for the exams on 21 April.
I actually planned applying for remark as I was not satisfied with my result.

coldfire101

Jul 17, 2016
Hi All,
I visited a British Council office to collect my test result ( TRF ) and was informed that my IELTS result has been witheld for reassessment.
Please does anyone have an idea of this? and how long it takes for them to release results to us, as they said they also witheld some other candidates result not just mine. I sat for the exams on 21 April.
I actually planned applying for remark as I was not satisfied with my result.
Don't worry. It does happen from time to time. My results got withheld too the first time I gave IELTS. It takes anywhere between 7-14 extra days IIRC for the results to be declared after re-assessment. I know it's a bummer but the results themselves shouldn't be affected. Only time's wasted.

Only thing that's a wee bit strange is that the TRF was withheld AFTER results were declared - for me, the results themselves weren't uploaded.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
I have 8 in all 4.... is the process similar to canada ? and timeline any idea ?
It has a very different process. You first need to send them your transcripts plus employment reference letter and they will check if your education and job relates to each other. According to that you are given points in the calculator. And their is some criteria for number of years of work experience. Like you should have attained the qualification before you started working.
and then you need to find out if your job is in high demand list or not. If it is not then you need to go for state nominations and there is a contract to live in that province for a particular time( only if that province nominates you and you get PR)

abnzyr18

Apr 11, 2018
It has a very different process. You first need to send them your transcripts plus employment reference letter and they will check if your education and job relates to each other. According to that you are given points in the calculator. And their is some criteria for number of years of work experience. Like you should have attained the qualification before you started working.
and then you need to find out if your job is in high demand list or not. If it is not then you need to go for state nominations and there is a contract to live in that province for a particular time( only if that province nominates you and you get PR)
i thought the education and job need not be related since everyone does not work in the same field as studied.....Experts any comments here ??????