+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
My CRS is 487 and just recieved an e mail... Is it ITA??

I can't login to my express entry profile as login ID password is with my consultant.

You have a new message in your account for application: .......

E-mail Notification

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: ................
If this message does not concern you, discard it.

You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account.
This might be it....

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
The 441 pool must be huge for the cut off to still be in December. I'm pretty gutted that the cut off is still so far away. Any thoughts from the experts on what is going on?
What is your score ?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
I have a few questions about OINP. How long after you created your profile did you get the NOI? What do you think made them offer it to you? How often are their draws? I created an 441 points OINP-eligible application less than two weeks ago and I'm wondering what are my chances of getting one
It depends upon the criterion for the specific draw. Nowadays, they are offering NOIs to french speaking and skilled trade category only; not in the HCP stream. So if you are falling in their required criteria you will get an NOI soon !

Reactions: NOMAD2017

luke123

Apr 27, 2018
It depends upon the criterion for the specific draw. Nowadays, they are offering NOIs to french speaking and skilled trade category only; not in the HCP stream. So if you are falling in their required criteria you will get an NOI soon !
Yeah, I don't fall under these criteria (tho I've being studying French), but I imagine they'll go back to issuing hcp NOIs at some point, they were doing that as recently as February

Reactions: Johnny Ghaddar

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
Congratulations for all who got the ITA.

My points will go down to 434 by next Monday. Still hoping with Ray of hope that it will come down in 2-3 months.
Never lose hope, 1 million immigrants required

Last edited:

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
any educated guess for next draw assuming that there is no ONIP coming up!? would it be 441 again

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
any educated guess for next draw assuming that there is no ONIP coming up!? would it be 441 again
It would depend upon the draw timings and number of applicants invited. Currently it seems to be in the 440 - 441 range.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
What magic is it going to do? There will still be 100 people per day entering the pool even without IELTS and with so many people waiting in line, the score may not come down more than a couple of points (may be 439/438) which is bad for people like me at 435. I was thinking a couple of points today and couple of points next draw would bring it closer to mine but today is such a disappointment.

I feel you bro, it hurts..........it really hurts...Ouchhhh:eek:

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
It would depend upon the draw timings and number of applicants invited. Currently it seems to be in the 440 - 441 range.
well I was asking as if the draw happens in 2 weeks and number of applicants entering the pool would be something like the previous draws not like the one just happened because this was an exception

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022

I can't login to my express entry profile as login ID password is with my consultant.

E-mail Notification

How did you reach 487 with that kind of font usage? :oops: lol

stop showing off man and try to educate yourself first about how the system works and yeah don't make spelling mistakes when typing words in a hurry, you are 487 CRS remember? :rolleyes:

kc1992

May 9, 2018
I got my ITA!!!! :D

E-mail Notification

When did you submit your profile?

dreamlover

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
guys my score is 440! I can do IELTS again an d probably improve my score! should I just wait or do the IELTS! I have 3 more months before I loose any point
CIC teaches most of us to value time. They become predictably unpredictable (well, as always) Go ahead if there are still areas for improvement. It will soon pay off

Reactions: at4446