+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
So around 1300-1400 people got added in just 5 days between 04-09 May. This is unusual and is a result of PNP nomination for sure. I read few days ago where someone posted a data which showed that Ontario issued around 700-800 nomination after April 25. I think that is probably the reason for this huge increase.

Overall, I am very disappointed with the draw of today, but at least I could say that this is unusual and in the next draw we might see more or less similar like in the past. maybe 2500-2800 new profile enetering above 440 so 700-800 profile should get flushed in the 441 and below region.
As on May 4th the number of people with score over 600 were 205 and those are nominated people. And since then there have been only 2 full working days. I doubt in 2 days there were all the nominations.
Looks like these additional people are new profiles who entered in draw with high scores since May 4.

Chris Puth

Feb 7, 2018
That tie-breaker just scares the heck out of me!!! Last draw's tie-breaker was Dec 08 and today's Dec 12. 4 days, seriously?!
But my hope never dies even if I'm sitting on 435 because for some of us just can't afford to lose hope. :(

Reactions: Mariner1

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
There is IELTS exam on May 12 in Canada but the good thing is the result wouldn't be out until May 25. Hopefully, a draw on May 23 might do the magic.
Not only in canada. Everywhere exam is on 12th may.
Yeah u r ryt only 23rd may draw can do some magic at least for 439 or 440 n above.
I wish cic conduct another draw on 16th may. Back to back

luke123

Apr 27, 2018
Same here. 6 months done. I applied for OINP in meantime
I have a few questions about OINP. How long after you created your profile did you get the NOI? What do you think made them offer it to you? How often are their draws? I created an 441 points OINP-eligible application less than two weeks ago and I'm wondering what are my chances of getting one

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a few questions about OINP. How long after you created your profile did you get the NOI? What do you think made them offer it to you? How often are their draws? I created an 441 points OINP-eligible application less than two weeks ago and I'm wondering what are my chances of getting one
This is the precious link that you want to save to your bookmark:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Shubhdeep1994

Aug 23, 2017
Lots of turbulence caused by this draw... My crs is 443 as per canada visa crs calculator, but I'm not able to create profile bcz I applied for ECA last week..:(.. Have done IELTS and everything but I'll have to wait for 1.5 to 2 mnths before I get ECA and can enter pool... Gonna be a long wait... While I'm praying meanwhile that CRS stays below 443 till then.. Fingers crossed and enjoying all this super excitement..:D

deep143

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
My CRS is 487 and just recieved an e mail... Is it ITA??

I can't login to my express entry profile as login ID password is with my consultant.

You have a new message in your account for application: .......

E-mail Notification

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: ................
If this message does not concern you, discard it.

You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account.