+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

iBlis

May 9, 2018
Guys, I have a CRS score of 478 submitted my profile on May 8, 2018. Currently it says :
"Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time. "
I received an email yesterday "Your application(XXYYZZZ) has been updated" but can not see any application update? I am confused regarding this. What is the current wait time from the Time your profile is submitted in EE pool to ITA?

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
This draw is so disappointing. I am sitting at 440 (entered pool today) and was hoping that CRS cut-off we be max of 440 so that I can get cleared in may 23rd draw. Any guess for May 23rd draw? and when will the cut-off drop to 439 ? Does June has any hopes?

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Guys , I really need your help. I am in fix .. I created my profile with 455 CRS (440+15 for Sibling) , However the problem is ... the name of my father and mother in my passport is slightly different (an extra a and an initial SK ) from that of my sister's passport (who is a PR). Can you anyone please tell me how do I solve this problem, its different in birth certificate as well. I am sure to receive ITA , and I also pray that you guys get that too. Please help me.

sunboy129

Star Member
Aug 7, 2017
Guys, I have a CRS score of 478 submitted my profile on May 8, 2018. Currently it says :
"Have I been invited to apply? You do not have an invitation to apply at this time. "
I received an email yesterday "Your application(XXYYZZZ) has been updated" but can not see any application update? I am confused regarding this. What is the current wait time from the Time your profile is submitted in EE pool to ITA?
They banned you for 5 years from entering Canada for having such a high CRS score. JK wait 24 hours, check your email then, and come back here if still needed to.

Reactions: dodogirl

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
1187 people entered the pool in last 5 days, what is hard to fathom is there is a big influx of people with high scores in matter of 5 days..mindboggling.
Also tie breaker is still Dec 17, so it means a big chunk of people with 441 will remain in the pool. Looks like next draw will not be very different

samikdg

Apr 27, 2018
Well more and more people are applying for EE now. Canada has become the first choice for immigration. Also, people from US are applying as a backup. I personally know people, on student and work visa in US, who have applied for EE. Not only them, but people who have approved PR in US, but don't have the Green Card yet due to the waiting period of few years, are also applying. So this is not surprising at all.
Thanks man! Yes, the competition has definitely become much tougher this year. But I was still hoping it to gradually come down by 1 or 2 points in each draw looking at the analyses on various threads. Let's see if CIC decides to increase draw size or have back-to-back draws. Last year, both in April and May when the cut-off was between 413-423, there were 3 draws each month with size of 3500 +

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
Well more and more people are applying for EE now. Canada has become the first choice for immigration. Also, people from US are applying as a backup. I personally know people, on student and work visa in US, who have applied for EE. Not only them, but people who have approved PR in US, but don't have the Green Card yet due to the waiting period of few years, are also applying. So this is not surprising at all.
what do you mean by "approved PR in US, but don't have the Green Card"
..In US green card is itself a PR

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
from 440 I will be 442 minimum I might even be 445!
but here is the thing the earliest I can do IELTS is gonno be in 3 weeks and 2 weeks takes to get the result! so that is 5 weeks which means 2 draws! isn't gonno be 440 in 2 draws? what do you think?
Predicting the score is the one thing which I avoid doing, specially with IRCC. :D

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
what do you mean by "approved PR in US, but don't have the Green Card"
..In US green card is itself a PR
You get approved but you have to wait for n numbers of years, based on your country of birth, before you get your Green Card. This is because they have a fixed quota of 7% per country for issuing Green Cards.

Karthick_88

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Oh my god.. Insane numbers this.
So even increased ITA's is not helping the cause, back to back draw should be the one and only way...

Reactions: Alex SA2C

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Predicting the score is the one thing which I avoid doing, specially with IRCC. :D
I just checked the earliest time I can do Ielts is June 9th and June 23 results would come out and I would be able to make the draw on July 4th! which means 4 or 5 draws from now on!!