+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 88th Draw

kitcat0901

Apr 25, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Exactly, but it only takes into account the profile submission date. Later updates and modifications don't make any difference.
Sorry, it hope you will be able to clarified this to me ,

so my pofile created 3 years ago and just updated on March to 441 (it was 438 before), so am i getting it this time?

tims88

Apr 4, 2018
Hey All ... I got lucky ...Just have a question about my roles n responsibilities letter from current company. I think it will be difficult to get it until and unless I resign. Is there any alternative to it ?

amafhh

Apr 5, 2018
Thanks for the company everyone and congratulations to those who made it. Best wishes for the others. The score distribution looks quite encouraging :)

Reactions: payamb

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I agree, felt that way... but I was not trolling, and apologies again if I offended anyone, willing to delete my message although if it can make anyone feel better.
Good luck, although for the first in some selection process it's not about luck ...
No I do not think you were trolling. You were just somebody new who does not know the detailed rules that's all. (rules that are obvious for those waiting long time).
So as long as your profile is active and your score if above CRS minimum for that draw, then you will get ITA. And if you score is significantly higher than last draw (or last few draws), ITA is given. But of course for that you would have to know the trends to see how many new profiles about certain score will come every 2 weeks.
So if you did not follow it you might not understand the dynamics.
That's all

AlliBatista

Champion Member
Aug 19, 2016
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sorry, it hope you will be able to clarified this to me ,

so my pofile created 3 years ago and just updated on March to 441 (it was 438 before), so am i getting it this time?
Wait, don't EE profiles have a 1-year validity? Can you enter your profile now and check the submission date again?

Reactions: amafhh