+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 88th Draw

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi, I created my EE profile on 23rd Feb 2018.
All fields/sections are updated and showing as transmitted.
Its because last set of NOI for HCP were issued on 26th Feb and cut off date for profile search was 22nd Feb, that's why you missed out in their search criteria as you created on 23 Feb and a potential NOI.

Reactions: ish17 and Eli31

Karthick_88

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Its because last set of NOI for HCP were issued on 26th Feb and cut off date for profile search was 22nd Feb, that's why you missed out in their search criteria as you created on 23 Feb and a potential NOI.
Hi @hope2018.. could you please guide me what are all the documents needed for OINP HCP stream while submitting application ?

seth007

Apr 23, 2018
Hi
I created my express entry profile yesterday. I have more than one year of work experience but my work experience is like 9 months in one and 7 months in another in similar roles.
I heard that CIC might reject as I have less than 1 year experience in one role. Is that true? Please let me know if anyone went through this.
Thanks

Apr 5, 2018
Hello All,
I have a question. Please help.
Below is the situation.
This is regarding my spouse who is the secondary applicant on my express entry profile.
She has done her bachelor's degree which has been evaluated as 'Bachelor's degree (three years)' from WES.
After that, she has done her post graduate diploma from correspondence which has been evaluated as 'Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution ' by WES. In the remarks WES has mentioned as 'The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.'

My question is - What do I fill in the Education History section for my spouse ? Do I mention the correspondence diploma OR just the bachelors's degree and leave the diploma altogether. I understand I wont get the points for the post graduate diploma, the question only is what to fill?
If i omit it, will I be questioned later ?
'

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Hello All,
I have a question. Please help.
Below is the situation.
This is regarding my spouse who is the secondary applicant on my express entry profile.
She has done her bachelor's degree which has been evaluated as 'Bachelor's degree (three years)' from WES.
After that, she has done her post graduate diploma from correspondence which has been evaluated as 'Two years of post-secondary study at a non-recognized institution ' by WES. In the remarks WES has mentioned as 'The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education
credential.'

My question is - What do I fill in the Education History section for my spouse ? Do I mention the correspondence diploma OR just the bachelors's degree and leave the diploma altogether. I understand I wont get the points for the post graduate diploma, the question only is what to fill?
If i omit it, will I be questioned later ?
'
Have responded in the other thread.

Hardit singh

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Well not that good to be shared with pride, but being a non native English speaker and being a homemaker it was fine with me. The score ranges between 4.5 to 6.0. This was her 2nd attempt as the previous result expired few months back where she got 6 in all.
Have you received TRF??

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
Hi
I created my express entry profile yesterday. I have more than one year of work experience but my work experience is like 9 months in one and 7 months in another in similar roles.
I heard that CIC might reject as I have less than 1 year experience in one role. Is that true? Please let me know if anyone went through this.
Thanks
Less than 1 year experience under Primary NOC would automatically make you ineligible to apply.

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Anyone here got their TRF for the IELTS exam taken on 7th April 2018 ?

I know my result and want to file the entry, but donot have the TRS.
I know the formula to generate the TRF but just wanted to make sure that the exam taken on 7th April has 18IN in the start and not 17IN and the result date is 20th April and not 21st April.

Want to enter it today so i can be eligible for the draw tomorrow.

Bushra Nawaz

Star Member
Jan 25, 2018
Hey ishq74
You can keep them no harm but after ita you will be asked to upload related proof. Why bother arrange extra documentation which will not help you? Thus it is best not to keep any education or work history details which you are not claiming points for.
Good luck!
While filling my EE profile on the section of education, the site instructions were to tell about all secondary and post secondary education details hence I mentioned all. Now should I delete them before tomorrow's draw? Or if they ask for a proof after ITA I will upload all my degrees and transcripts. Which is the best idea? Please mention... and thank you very much for your help.