+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 88th Draw

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hey ishq74,

Thank you very much for answering me.. Last friday when I created my EE Profile I mentioned all of my post secondary degrees and same I did with my husband's education. Is it ok now or I should update it? By the way it made no difference to my CRS score. That is the same 443. I mean there is no harm if I keep all degrees there?

Please answer. It will be of great help for me.
You can keep them no harm but after ita you will be asked to upload related proof. Why bother arrange extra documentation which will not help you? Thus it is best not to keep any education or work history details which you are not claiming points for.
Good luck!

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Guys don't get confused. I posted this earlier, here again.
  • Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
    • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.
    • Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background Information tab of GCMS. The discretion remains with the officer to decide if a police certificate is required for the country of the education institution
Proof of Studies section : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Hope it helps, Good Luck!
Yep this is simple and clearly stated. You need to mention by correspondence so that the VO doesn’t ask for a PCC.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Assuming 3500 ITAs are issued in the next draw-
1 week gap draw should see the cut off reach 438/439
2 week gap draw should see the cut off reach 440/441
Hoping this prediction stays strong. More power to you Abhishek bhai

Reactions: Sanjana11

ish17

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks. I just realized it and withdrew my profile on the 22nd of Feb and recreated and got NOI on the 25 Feb.
Nice One!
I created my EE profile for the first time on 23rd Feb 2018.
Shall I withdraw and recreate again? What do you suggest?