+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 88th Draw

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
hi i have a question about the fields in Education

i studied ACCA in Trinidad. but the fields are asking for '' Country of Study'' and ''Name of Instituition'' do i put England as the Country of Study ? If i put Trinidad, but the Degree is from ACCA England!

Same for my MBA, i studied in Trinidad but my degree is from Heriot Watt University which is in England

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
hi i have a question about the fields in Education

i studied ACCA in Trinidad. but the fields are asking for '' Country of Study'' and ''Name of Instituition'' do i put England as the Country of Study ? If i put Trinidad, but the Degree is from ACCA England!

Same for my MBA, i studied in Trinidad but my degree is from Heriot Watt University which is in England
This is what I have read in IRCC website-
  • Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
    • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.
    • Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background Information tab of GCMS. The discretion remains with the officer to decide if a police certificate is required for the country of the education institution
Proof of Studies section : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Hope it helps, Good Luck!

Reactions: Adlib007

Aarti123

Jan 4, 2018
This is what I have read in IRCC website-
  • Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly from the issuing organization.
    • A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by IRCC at a later date.
    • Applicants are instructed to indicate that their education was completed by correspondence by typing in brackets {by correspondence} on the same line as the education institution name found in the Education Background Information tab of GCMS. The discretion remains with the officer to decide if a police certificate is required for the country of the education institution
Proof of Studies section : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Hope it helps, Good Luck!
ohh myy!! thanks so much! i didnt find it anywhere!
and congrats on 8.5 in listening!! im doing it over just to get higher than 8, i thought it would be impossible to get only 2 wrong but this gives hope for sure

at4446

Sep 24, 2016
ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
guys PEI issued invitations ...so pretty sure this draw is not gonno go bellow 443 :(

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
guys PEI issued invitations ...so pretty sure this draw is not gonno go bellow 443 :(
PNP have separate qouta of 55000, if more nominations are issued ITA numbers will be adjusted too. By the way "invitation" and aproved "nomination" are two different thing. Not all invitation turns into a nomination and it generally takes 2-4 months.

Reactions: calky360 and at4446

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I tried it earlier but it was not working, just tried this link again and i can see the TRF number. So i suppose i can use this number without issue to update my profile? Hope this number will not change with the hard copy.
No it won’t change. It’s the same number as I receive my actual copy

Reactions: kanu

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Hi Guys..
Want to clear one thing.

My husband and I are in the US right now. I am on h4 visa and cannot work. I was working with a good company an year back.. had applied for h1 last year but had no luck in the lottery. We decided to go for canada and gave IELTS together in November from US. We didn't get a good score. I came to India in December and reattempted and managed to score an 8 at all 4 sections. The center in Atlanta for IELTS is now closing and my husband cannot give the exam in this city and since my husband already has a job here we decided that I will apply only in the express entry though I have mentioned in the profile that I am married but have mentioned that I will be the only one going (single applicant i think)

This case is valid, right ? I wish to go there first and find a job and maybe after 6 months or year process my husband's visa as a dependant.

Has anyone else done the same? Note: If I add my husband to my profile with his previous score my CRS score will reduce as he didn't do well.