+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 88th Draw

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hello Members,

Please help me with my query.
I last updated my EE profile on 12th April and got email from Cic that my profile is updated.
Also ,date you submitted your profile (as shown in EE profile ) is 12th April 2018.
But I realized to make one more change and further updated my profile on 13th April 2018. It was regarding my company name. I see it changed in the EE profile but neither received any email from Cic nor the date has been changed from 12th to 13th April in my EE profile.
Is it fine if the date doesn't changes ? Am I still active in the pool?
Please help.

Thanks in advance.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello Members,

Please help me with my query.
I last updated my EE profile on 12th April and got email from Cic that my profile is updated.
Also ,date you submitted your profile (as shown in EE profile ) is 12th April 2018.
But I realized to make one more change and further updated my profile on 13th April 2018. It was regarding my company name. I see it changed in the EE profile but neither received any email from Cic nor the date has been changed from 12th to 13th April in my EE profile.
Is it fine if the date doesn't changes ? Am I still active in the pool?
Please help.

Thanks in advance.
Not every change in EE results in a new submission date. So it's ok.

Reactions: Vivu

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
my wife is pregnant so i have not included her in my express entry application ( just made her as non accompanying ). Now my question is

1. In express entry application I have entered as we are only 2 ( me and my wife). Do i have to put as 3 ( due to pregnancy ). Or is there any procedure to enter about pregnancy in our express entry application or should i wait for my ITA and later on inform CIC about her pregnancy?
2. Also If i get my ITA within next couple of draws, what proof of funds should I have to show? POF for 2 would suffice as my wife hasnt yet delivered her baby? Do I have to show POF for 3 only post her delivery? In either case she is not accompanying me.

Any replies would be highly appreciated.

Neha@16

Mar 27, 2018
Hello,

Can someone please help me out here. I am unclear on tie break system. Does that only apply to the threshold cutoff (like 444) in this case or also to candidates who have score above 444. Thanks in advance.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Hello,

Can someone please help me out here. I am unclear on tie break system. Does that only apply to the threshold cutoff (like 444) in this case or also to candidates who have score above 444. Thanks in advance.
Just the folks at that cutoff score. Everyone above it during the draw gets thru.

zzarkhan

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
ITA recived 1 March 2017
my wife is pregnant so i have not included her in my express entry application ( just made her as non accompanying ). Now my question is

May I ask why are you not including her? as there is actually nothing stopping you from adding her to your application. you can even get her medical done while she is pregnant.

1. In express entry application I have entered as we are only 2 ( me and my wife). Do i have to put as 3 ( due to pregnancy ). Or is there any procedure to enter about pregnancy in our express entry application or should i wait for my ITA and later on inform CIC about her pregnancy?
Just add 2 (you and your wife).
Once the baby is born, you can update your application at any stage i.e. application, ITA or even later.

2. Also If i get my ITA within next couple of draws, what proof of funds should I have to show? POF for 2 would suffice as my wife hasnt yet delivered her baby? Do I have to show POF for 3 only post her delivery? In either case she is not accompanying me.
It all depends on the time of submission of your documents under ITA. If baby is born before submission, then you have to show funds for 3 otherwise 2.

Any replies would be highly appreciated.

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks khan for your reply.

There are many reasons for not including her.. the very first one is that she will not come with me until my baby is one year old and I also dont have any job im canada so thought to first settle there... also my crs score is less if i put as accompanying her... so many reasons... thanks for your reply brother

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Guys, quiz for you all... What would be the lowest CRS score for this year? Please comment with justifications.
Interesting question , but for sure no one can predict about CIC this year !!!!, but just to answer your quiz , I can say lowest would be 430 thts it , provided draw size maintained at 3500 with back to back draw , the reason being approx 230 ppl with 440+ scores are joining the pool everyday , So CIC will find enough ppl between 430 ++ to meet their yearly target which is approx 86k.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Thanks khan for your reply.

There are many reasons for not including her.. the very first one is that she will not come with me until my baby is one year old and I also dont have any job im canada so thought to first settle there... also my crs score is less if i put as accompanying her... so many reasons... thanks for your reply brother
You need to do medical for your all dependents even if they are non accompanying, so you include her in the application or not still you have to wait for her baby delivery to complete medical exam. Your application will be on hold untill you upload her medical info. And it is strictly not recommended to do X-ray during pregnancy!