Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019

aks01

Dec 26, 2017
What is your current residence? If it's not India then you cannot use your PCC as you made a visit to India post getting that.
Medicals can be done anywhere.
Thanks for your answer. Yes currently I am in India and I will be going back to US in the mid of next month. I did not want to wait till then, so was trying to figure out what steps I can initiate from here.
Is my current 2 months old PCC (issues by Chicago Indian Consulate) valid or do I need a new PCC.

ssnmohammad

Mar 29, 2017
There seems to be an inconsistency between how many ITAs were issued and cut off score rank in the pool. Does anyone have any idea?

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Keep also one more thing in mind. Oinp has not issued to new candidates since 26th Feb ( unless you are in the french speaking category or have a job offer in canada). So dont expect to get a NOI, the moment you recreate your profile. No one know when they will send out the next batch of NOIs.
Hoping next week they might issue NOI ..CRS cut off is interesting to observe

Apr 13, 2018
Hi I received ITA on march 11 2018 with score of 445. Now I am preparing for final application(e-APR). I noticed that I have unintentionally putted the wrong dates for bachelor and master degree. I was trying to update it but I am unable to do it. Can I changes the dates in thefinal application and write about the mistake in letter of explanation. Can it be treated as case misinterpretation?. I am really worried please reply seniors if possible thank you

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Hi I received ITA on march 11 2018 with score of 445. Now I am preparing for final application(e-APR). I noticed that I have unintentionally putted the wrong dates for bachelor and master degree. I was trying to update it but I am unable to do it. Can I changes the dates in thefinal application and write about the mistake in letter of explanation. Can it be treated as case misinterpretation?. I am really worried please reply seniors if possible thank you
As per my opinion , As long as u r able to prove three years minimum exp ( otherwise its going to impact CRS score ) , tht doesn't make any difference, but better to attach one LOE , tht holds good

Apr 13, 2018
As per my opinion , As long as u r able to prove three years minimum exp ( otherwise its going to impact CRS score ) , tht doesn't make any difference, but better to attach one LOE , tht holds good
Thank you for your reply. Yes I can prove that I have legally completed both of the degrees and I also have wes report for both of them.

Last edited:

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply. Yes I can prove that I have legally completed both of the degrees and I also have wes report for both of them.
Ohhh u r talking abt degree??? i read it wrong i thought its experiences issue , than its okay just attach one LOE , no problem .. Gud luck bro...

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for your answer. Yes currently I am in India and I will be going back to US in the mid of next month. I did not want to wait till then, so was trying to figure out what steps I can initiate from here.
Is my current 2 months old PCC (issues by Chicago Indian Consulate) valid or do I need a new PCC.
So your country of residence is USA and you are visiting India. In that case you need to get India PCC only once you exit india, in other words get the same from US.

hp73901

Feb 19, 2018
Mumbai
Guys, I need help urgently regarding my express entry profile. I'm going to claim points as self employed (Partner in a trading firm). Need exact list of documents which I should be providing.

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
Plz plz any one reply me regarding pcc...
Currently im in Australia.. if I would like to take my indian pcc from indian embassy here in Australia and submit the same for my pr application. What if I have to travel India during my Pr processing.. do I have to submit again a different pcc as I have travelled to india ? This is really confusing.. or else should I hold back in Australia until i recieve my PR? Also will it impact the australian PCC if i visit india and come back to Australia?... this is really confusing.. plz any one help..as i have to go to India at any cost after submitting my pr application...
Plz help

calky360

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Question: My CRS is going to be 441, I'm just waiting for my ECA to come through. Is it possible to make an EE profile and get into the pool before my ECA arrives, and than add the ECA later? I'm thinking this could help if the cutoff rule comes into play with me???

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: afarrakh

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question: My CRS is going to be 441, I'm just waiting for my ECA to come through. Is it possible to make an EE profile and get into the pool before my ECA arrives, and than add the ECA later? I'm thinking this could help if the cutoff rule comes into play with me???

Thanks in advance.
Your profile will be deemed ineligible without your ECA.